While creating a new website or revamping an existing one, you would want to make sure that all of your new pages show on top of search engine results. One of the easiest methods to accomplish this is to use WordPress as your site’s CMS or content management system. But since WordPress is SEO friendly, does it mean that it is the best CMS for SEO?
Let’s check some important facts about WordPress SEO in this article.
How Did WordPress Become SEO Friendly?
Google and other search engines do not care about which CMS your site is using. Instead, Google is concerned with how searchable and helpful the content of your website is. Meanwhile, WordPress is the CMS that makes it much easier to create beneficial web pages than any other, and that is why most SEO specialists consider that WordPress is the strongest content management when it comes to SEO.
How Does WordPress SEO Work?
There is a bundle of actions that must be taken for your WordPress website to rank higher in Google and other search results, which are:
- Technical SEO: It refers to all of the steps you do to make it simpler for web browsers to locate, analyse, and display your web pages in search results.
- Content and user experience or simply the UX: It comprises all the effort you put into delivering high-quality, conveniently accessible content to visitors.
- On-site SEO: It is all the steps you practice to optimise the contents of your website so that it appears higher in search results.
- Off-site SEO: Refers to all the efforts you put, even outside your website, that influence how often it appears in search results.
If your website adheres to the standard practice of each of those four guides, you can create a stable SEO strategy for your site that is meant to perform high in Google and other search engines.
Why Is WordPress Good for SEO?
Here are the three key factors that contribute to WordPress’s overall SEO-friendly nature:
- WordPress CMS’s natural capability, minimal cost, and accessibility.
- Access to a high standard selection of SEO-friendly themes.
- Quality of a variety of SEO plugins that enhance your website’s functions.
Besides that, WordPress is:
Easy to Use
You do not have to become a web designer to develop an artistic and functional WordPress site, particularly when there are so many paid and free online tools willing to address your WordPress queries and give step-by-step guidelines on how you can create your website.
Anyone with a basic understanding of computers can learn how to construct a WordPress website with a bit of effort, patience, and a few Web searches.
Helpful in Creating Excellent Content Effortlessly
Excellent content is among the foundations of a successful SEO strategy, and the website content determines its relevance to visitors. Unfortunately, some CMS makes it difficult to create outstanding content.
On the other hand, WordPress has recently created its block editor to replace text editor. This block editor gives you the freedom to edit and arrange great content. All you have to do is to use a bit of your knowledge and writing ability.
Since WordPress is proven SEO-friendly, you may want to start optimising your site by hiring an SEO specialist, or you may begin exploring how to utilise SEO on your site with your knowledge and ability.
For more informative articles keep visiting The Post City.