Buying a cat seems to be as simple as a pet store to find a furry family member. However, due to the brutal living conditions found in the PET plant that offers animals to the pet store, it is becoming less and less popular to buy cats and dogs in the store. Being widely encouraged in animal conservation communities, while buying a Cat breeder is another option that many pet owners choose. Buying a cat from an expert breeder is often frowned upon because there are thousands of abandoned cats who need good homes; this is certainly the best option. Breeders can sell cats for a price starting from a few hundred dollars, up to tens of thousands, depending on the rarity of the breed.
Get to find the exact kind you want:
When you buy a cat from a breeder, you are able to find the exact kind of cat you want, such as Persian, Bengal or love it. The unique varieties of these species are rarely found in animal shelters/rescues. There will be no mystery of what kind of cat you bring home because the variety of verified documents will be available to you. This is a benefit because by choosing an exact race, you can also know the personality traits and tendencies that are usually associated with it.
Visit the house of the cat:
You will see the house in which the kittens were raised, and it is possible to meet the mother and father of your pet. It would be a good indication of which traits and personalities, or health problems and allergic aspects may be evident later in your cat’s life. Moreover, they will sell the cat at the right price, which will be affordable and pocket friendly as well.
They provide a guarantee:
Breeders offer a guarantee. You can be sure that most breeders will invest in the future of your cat should run on any difficulty, or if you cannot get it. They have specialized time and care for the well-being and comfort of pets and will appear under contract with you to take care of them more in case the need arises.
Best for your pet:
The breeder will not only have medical records for his cat’s vaccinations, visits to veterinarians, test results, etc. but generally there will be the same file for the parents of two cats. The breeder will know the specific needs of your cat breed provide useful information and will be a useful point reference/mentor for the future breeding of your pet.
What is the way to find a professional breeder?
- The best way to find a thoroughbred cat breeder to handle the process responsibly is to go to a specific breed club, a breeder recommended for your area. Once you have met a breeder, you can also determine if it is reliable, according to some of the standards that most breeders meet below.
- A responsible breeder should never sell a cat less than 12 weeks of age and only breed 2 or 3 species of cats.
- They should always provide vaccines for all cats, not just kittens, and should not keep them away from cats that have any symptoms of the disease. Cats should have received vaccines against all the diseases. While vaccination requirements may vary from country to country, it will be important to confirm with the breeder what vaccines your cat will need in the future.
- They should also ask you some questions about how you plan to care for your new pet, including the environment, the time you plan to spend training and playing with your cat, and anything else you plan to buy in the future. A good breeder will be worried about finding his cat a stable and happy home.
- Any purchase method you choose is to ensure that guardians or friends throughout the family provide adequate health records, medical care, vaccinations, and documentation for their cats.