Persian Cats are one of the cutest variations of breeds that are known to come with an expensive price tag. They are widely known for their distinctive face shape, luxurious coats and their gentle temperament. Compared to the other breeds available in the market, Persian cats for sale are relatively higher in their price than the other felines.
But what is actually the major reason behind being sold as one of the most expensive breeds? Why are these cute cats for sale not affordable for everyone? Well, this depends a lot on the breeder, and the brought up the way that adds to the price, but the truth is, yes, it is higher. But if you question what actually makes Persian cats an expensive feline, then take a look at these.
There are a lot of factors that come in between to decide the price tag. You won’t find the same price tag of cats everywhere – as there are some factors depending on the geographical locations that tend to vary. So let us have a look at the factors that add to the high prices of Persian cats.
Factors That Makes Persian Cats An Expensive Breed:
- Location: No doubt that it will vary from one location to another. If you buy Persian cats from rural areas, you will get them at a much lower price compared to the city. However, given the fact that the owners are more from the city, which again increases the demand and the price tag.
- Lineage: if you are buying the Pedigreed cats that have registered parents, you can stay prepared to have premium prices compared to the uncertified ones. This is a justified reason that adds to the price tag. Moreover, if parents have the show quality along with having won multiple awards, you have to get yourself prepared for paying more.
- Face Type: Even when this is one breed, you can get two different variants of Persian cat types. One is the doll face Persians, and another is the show face Persians. The show face generally has a squashed nose, tiny ears, flat face and big eyes, whereas the doll face has a round face and pointed snouts. You will find both these variants have different price valuations depending on the demands.
- Coat and Color: one of the biggest reasons for shooting the price up is the colour and quality of the coats. The felines with highly covered coats are sold with higher price tags. You can find them in the cats for sale in MummyCat.
- Age: Even the price tags also vary based on their age. Most of the time, kittens are sold at higher price tags than adults. Since owners mostly look for kittens, they generally have higher demands.
- Gender: Similar to any other car breed available in the market, for Persians, it is the same as well. The females are like to be sold at higher price tags compared to the male because of their ability to reproduce. If you are looking for female cats for sale in India, you can get in touch with Mummy Cat today.
Check with the breeder: So now that you have checked the features that actually result in increasing the price tag in Persians, you can prepare your budget. If you are looking for cats for sale near me, MummyCat is here to satisfy your needs for the Persian cat variant with a huge assortment of quality breeds.
Do Persian Cats Get Health issues?
Yes, they get some health issues with their kidneys. Other than this, their facial structure sometimes results in getting into issues, which is why regular cleaning of the nose and eyes is a mandate.
Do I need to reach the vet for grooming?
Yes, you definitely need to groom them regularly because of their long and thick coats, but if you can do it yourself, you don’t have to visit the vet. However, staying in touch with the vets can be beneficial to keep a check on their health.
Can I get information from the breeder?
If you choose to buy the cats for sale from MummyCat, you definitely can get all the required details from them. They hold the experience that can help you to make valuable decisions for your little one.