Virtual retirement card is the onset of some very special moments of life. With love and support from the whole community of known people, the retiree feels a different kind of strength as they get ready for a new phase of life. Each celebration in the community of loved ones counts as a great way of cherishing the presence of the retiree and giving them the chance to share stories of their work-life and look forward to better days to be spent with family.
Our virtual retirement cards are made in such a way that they allow you to share the card and get it signed by multiple people across the globe. You can also add up wonderful pictures and gifs to talk about the precious time you spent with the retiree. Along with that, you can fill the card with music so that the receiver can instantly relax to the beats.
If you are late on buying a present or feel that the present you bought isn’t special enough then our virtual retirement cards could be a great fit. It’s everything you need to surprise your receiver. Give the retirement time a lot of zeal and comfort as you enjoy the day with all your acquaintances and make the retiree happy.
HANDPICKED RETIREMENT MESSAGES!
Here are some very wonderful retirement messages picked specifically for your acquaintances, now make the retiree enjoy your presence with these handpicked retirement messages for your virtual retirement cards.
- The only teamwork you have to worry about now that you’re retiring is getting all your body parts to work together to get you out of bed each day! Happy retirement, dear colleague.
- To a colleague I will greatly miss having you around, soaking up the sun and luxuriating in your retirement. You deserve it.
- Although it’s hard to say goodbye to my favourite coworker, it’s easy wishing you all the best because you deserve it. Congratulations on your retirement.
- Retirement is the time to indulge yourself, my sweet coworker. Chocolate, long bubble baths, travel, time with family, and getting to all those hobbies you enjoy will be part of your new schedule. Get used to it because you have earned it.
- The countdown has officially ended! You made it! I’m going to miss you very much, especially your positive attitude and everything you’ve done to support me over the years. I wish you a happy retirement full of fun times, relaxation, and many good books!
- Now that you’ve retired, make sure you work just as hard at relaxing as you worked hard at your job! Thanks for all your support and advice over the years, you’ve been a great co-worker and friend. All the best for a wonderful retirement!
- It’s hard to believe the time has come to say goodbye. You’re one of a kind and we’re going to have a hard time replacing you! Thank you for all you’ve contributed over the years, we’ll miss your dedication and enthusiasm. We wish you a long, happy retirement. Don’t be a stranger.
- Congratulations, the countdown is over! It’s been such a pleasure working with you and we’re sad to see you go. Enjoy your newfound freedom and we wish you continued success in your retirement.
- Busy Monday mornings, working late shifts, horrible coffee, and a demanding boss… of course, we know you’ll miss all of this! Congratulations on your retirement from your jealous co-workers!
- Good-bye tension and hello pension! Congratulations from all of us to one well-deserving retiree.
- You’re not truly retired – [insert hobby, e.g. golfing or knitting] is a full-time job! Wishing you all the best in this new chapter of your life.
- There are all sorts of things that you will have to learn how to do off the clock now, like making coffee.
- I have many wonderful memories of working with you, and I will treasure them always. Congratulations, my dear colleague, on a job well done. May your retirement be the blessing you deserve.
- Your honesty, dedication, and commitment to being the best have influenced me more than you’ll ever know. I have enjoyed working with you and wish you a future where all your hopes and dreams are met. Happy retirement!
- Colleague, you are irreplaceable, and I will miss you. You have been a huge business success, and now you can get busy with a successful retirement.
- Don’t forget to spend a little of your extra time with us. We’re so happy for you!
- Thank you for being a tireless professional, a helpful coworker, and a good friend. Now go and relax!
- It was great working with you—your work truly made a lasting impact, and one that has changed the company for the better in so many ways. Congratulations on your retirement!
- It has been a pleasure working with you. I am wishing you a relaxing, fun, and long retirement. Don’t think too much about this place. Congratulations on your retirement.
Retirement is that sweet and sour phase of life where you leave behind all the important things that you once gave your entire time and money to. People work for years to achieve a dream and finally, after all those efforts, it’s time to relax. It is not just about a day when you decide not to set an alarm and sleep for as long as you want, it is much more than that and that’s why it ought to be celebrated.
Make the retirement party of your acquaintances a lot more fun with our Virtual retirement cards. We are known to bring ahead a lot of creativity that is unique to every kind of relationship and requirement. Try out sendwishonline.com today and get a Virtual retirement cards for free.
Don’t send your Online retirement cards empty, fill them up with the best of messages and if you don’t have anything in your mind yet then we have got you covered with everything. Check out what suits your choices.
- Happy retirement. Finally, you are going to have some time to spend only for yourself. Hope you test all the new ventures of your life to the fullest.
- Wishing you all the very best in your retirement. May you have a healthy and happy life with your friends and family.
- Sending heartfelt wishes as you’re going to enter a new chapter and a new stage in life. But you’ll still be missed for your dedication and honesty.
- Your life’s new journey is about to begin. May all that you dreamed about in your retired life come true! Happy farewell.
- You were more than a coworker to me. You were like a mentor and the best colleague ever. Though it’s painful, wishing you a life full of happiness after retirement.
- Sending respect and well wishes for the new chapter of your life. Besides being the best boss, you’re an amazing person. May you have a joyous life full of exciting moments.
Sendwishonline.com is an online greeting card site designed to connect you with your acquaintances on special events using the best free ecards. Our features carry a charisma that can easily attract your eyes. All you need to do is search for the best from great.
We come with a lot of excitement wrapped around the simple objective of giving you digital greeting cards for all occasions. Whether it is some official engagement or a personal celebration we have everything covering that. Our wonderful designs, especially looking at your requirements, makes us great. The idea of inserting images of peaceful memories adds a personalised touch for the receiver. Adding gifs makes the free ecard look funny and friendly.
Why should you choose us?
By listing all the features we still have more benefits according to your requirements. Whether you are a huge firm or an individual, don’t worry we understand your uniqueness and so do our ecards. With the trusted belief of major companies around the world, we are sure to stand our ground and satisfy your demands. Join us in the simple initiative of saving the environment by shifting to online greeting cards instead of paper ones.
Some of our major categories include birthdays targeting all people of different ages and gender with uniqueness as a major factor. Retirements with its comfy designs and solid messages. Anniversaries that showcase loyalty of employees as well as love and support of partners. There are many more categories to surprise you. Just explore our page today and get the best of services. Share your cards in style with sendwishonline.com.
Retirement is the time when one should think about all the places they want to visit. This is their time to enjoy and you should enjoy it with them too.
The wonderful and relaxing designs along with funny messages make us realize that it was all worth it. If you know any such people then simply make use of our ecards and surprise them on their last day of responsibilities. Fill it up with messages from everyone, some would be sweet while others savage but each of them would be special.
For more Free group ecard follow us on all social media platforms.