Are you an Outlook user or have lots of MSG files and want to convert those Outlook files or MSG files into PDF at once? Then read this article that will help to convert Outlook emails to PDF in batch, manually. The outlook is an advanced mail client and today it is used by millions of users to share data from one user to another. Still, there are thousands of users are such who would need to get urgent answers for how to batch convert Outlook Emails to PDF. In this blog, we will describe two manual tricks because there is no direct migration option available but manual tricks can do this task and fulfill users’ needs. And an alternative MSG to PDF Converter solution when you don’t want to get manual tricks –
Why PDF Important then Outlook?
- PDF is a universal document file format so accepted all over the world.
- PDF files are used to provide a presentation and show documents safely.
- PDF is used in personal, governmental & professional areas.
- PDF provides a password protection facility to safe documents from unwanted uses.
- It provides attachments, images, metadata, text, formatting, and other lots of facilities to save documents properly.
How to Convert Outlook Emails to PDF Manually
To convert Outlook emails to PDF, there are two manual tricks available so follow them one by one and choose which suits you –
Method 1. Convert MSG files to PDF Manually
If you have MSG files and wants to open them in PDF then install Outlook properly and then follow the given method –
- Go to the MSG file location and select it.
- Then open it with MS Outlook.
- Now go to File Menu >> Save as option
- After that choose HTML file format from the drop-down menu of save as option and save the file in HTML file format.
- Now select the saved HTML file and open it with MS word.
- Then go to File Menu of opened MS Word file and save as the file in PDF file format.
- Repeat this process again & again to convert MSG files to PDF.
Method 2. Convert Outlook emails to PDF Manually
If you are using Outlook and want its some messages into PDF then follow this method –
- Open Outlook on your computer screen.
- Select mail to save in PDF.
- Go to File Menu and choose the Print function.
- After that select Microsoft Print to PDF option.
- If you want to save attachments with emails in PDF then go with print options of Microsoft Print to PDF function and tick on Save attached files option but make sure that your printer should be saved as default printer.
- Finally, Click on the Print button.
Note – For the first method, Outlook must be installed in your system and for second method printer should be saved as Default to save emails with attachments. Both tricks are not useful for large database migration from Outlook to PDF. You must have the technical knowledge to handle it.
How to Convert Outlook Emails to PDF in Bulk
If you have large Outlook accounts files and want to know about how to batch convert Outlook emails to PDF and you don’t want to get any risk of your data then you can go with MSG Converter that is a precise solution that can simply convert emails to PDF in bulk. It has the facility to convert MSG files of Outlook and also supports add folders & add files option to add MSG files for migration into PDF at once. It supports all advanced migration functions so simply convert all Outlook emails to PDF instantly.