Best Yoga Teacher Training Course syllabus and curriculum
Yoga Teacher Training Course syllabus will be the foundational stone in your journey to advance your Yoga practice and to feel acquainted with different layers of Yoga & Science. You will build up self-confidence in such a way, that it will help you to find your own unique expression as an evolution of an inspiring yoga teacher.
Yoga Teacher Training Course syllabus
Cleansing practices – Course syllabus Of yoga Teacher Training
The six cleansing processes are Neti, Kapal Bhati, Dhauti, Basti (Enema), Nauli and Trataka. These kriyas clean the eyes, respiratory system, food pipe and tone up abdominal viscera and the intestines. They also build up resistance to diseases, sharpen the mind and wash the colon. all cleansing practices and yoga pose covered 500 hour yoga teacher training course.
- Kapalbhati – Kapalabhati is an exceptional way to lose weight naturally. It can help control obesity. Kapalabhati improves digestion and is helpful for all kinds of breathing problem and good health.
- Neti – Jala neti can remove mucus and pollutants from the nasal passage and sinuses, allowing air to flow without obstruction. This helps relieve allergies, colds and sinusitis.
Yoga Teacher Training Dynamic Yoga postures-
DYNAMIC FLOW YOGA. Welcome to a yoga class that both centres and challenges your mind and body. In this fast moving class, we’ll take you through poses are specifically designed to flow seamlessly from one pose to another while progressively building in intensity
Yoga Course syllabus – Dynamic practices are
- Stimulating Sympathetic Nervous system similar to exercise.
- These practices involve nervous system reflex which is knee jerk (myotatic stretch reflex) which, contracts active muscles in that pose.
- Blood Pressure & Heart rate increased, sweating
- White muscle fibers of skeletal muscles work more than red muscles fibres
- Stress is on mostly on skeletal muscles.
- Dynamic practices are suitable for Beginners to intermediate level
- Dynamic practices are Comparable to exercise.
- Pawanmuktasana series
- Marjari asana
- Surya namaskar
Yoga Teacher Training Course syllabus – Standing Yoga postures
standing Posture or asanas with one or both feet on the ground, and the body more or less upright. They are among the most distinctive features of modern yoga as exercise.
- Parivrtta Trikonasana
- Parivrtta parshwakonasana
- Ardh chandrasana
- Prasarita padottanasana
Inverted Yoga postures –
When inverting, the pressure differential across the body is reversed, and blood floods the carotid arteries in the neck. It is believed that baroreceptors, mechanisms that calibrate blood flow to the brain, sense the increase in blood, and slow the flow, thus reducing blood pressure and heart rate.
- Pincha mayurasana
- Adho mukha vrkshasana
Back bend Yoga postures –
Back Bend Postures open the chest, lengthen the spine and strengthen the upper back, all of which make our posture more straight. Backbends are great for helping open the shoulders and chest – an area where many of us hold tension.
- Setu asana
Forward bend postures –
To come back out, activate your core to brace your back
- Ardh padam paschimotanasana
- Padprasar paschimotanasana
- Adho mukha svanasana
Seated Spinal Twist is a restorative yoga pose that promotes good digestion and encourages spinal mobility. Twisting postures help tone the belly, massage internal organs and can help relieve lower back pain.
- Ardh matsyendra asana
- Parivritti janu sirshasana
- Kati chakrasana
Balancing asanas improve muscle coordination and posture, inducing physical and nervous balance, and stilling unconscious movement.
- Bak dhayan asana
- Natraj asana
About The Pose: Savasana or the Corpse Pose is the classic relaxation pose. It requires you to sleep flat on your back and stay immobile like a dead body. Savasana is a beginner level Ashtanga yoga asana. You can practice this asana anytime of the day.
Types of breathing in humans include eupnea, hyperpnea, diaphragmatic, and costal breathing; each requires slightly different processes.
- Yogic Breathing
- Nadi shodhan
Meditational practices –
- Breath awareness
- Yog nidra
- Mantra chanting
- Yantra drawing
If you are looking to bring a change into your life by learning yoga for self-rejuvenation or transfer the benefits to others, by getting a professional certificate and expertise, then 200 Hour yoga Teacher Training Course is the perfect fit for you.
How can I become a yoga instructor – Yoga Teacher?
Yoga Alliance RYT – Registered Yoga Teacher designation requires a minimum of 200 practice hours. If you are looking to bring a change into your life by learning yoga for self-rejuvenation or transfer the benefits to others, by getting a professional certificate and expertise Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, India