Are you interested in becoming a Microsoft Certified Professional? Are you unsure which Azure certification is best? You’ve come to the right place. With its cloud certifications, Microsoft Azure ensures that candidates have the best skills. Microsoft Azure also has established standards for certifications around the world. Azure certifications will help you elevate your career. This article will explain the path to Microsoft Azure certifications.
Let’s first understand why Azure certifications have become so popular worldwide.
Microsoft Azure: Why is it so popular?
Microsoft Azure certification gives candidates the skills they need to enhance their knowledge and improve their experience. In recent years, Microsoft Azure certified candidates have had a tremendous increase in demand. This is why you should read the following:
- Microsoft claims that there are over 1000 new customers signing up for MS Azure each day, according to their survey. This means that Azure is used by around 365,000 businesses per year.
- More than 57% of Fortune 500 companies use Azure.
- Microsoft’s commercial cloud revenue has increased by 104% thanks to Azure.
- Most importantly, MS Azure has been officially accredited by the UK Government. There is also an MS Azure Government offering sponsored by the US Government.
Cloud Certification: Why Choose It
It is important to understand the benefits of getting an Azure certification before you apply for it.
- Cloud has seen tremendous growth in the IT industry.
- Second, cloud computing is largely powering businesses of all sizes.
- Finally, cloud services are increasingly important for IT companies. Cloud services will open up many opportunities for businesses if they choose to move to the cloud. However, companies have lost revenue due to a lack in skills. This is why companies are hiring large quantities.
Let’s now discuss the important factors to consider before you choose the right certification.
Important Factors to Beware
To be certain about the certification you want, there are certain things you need to look at. These are the factors.
- Firstly Technological Experience. This will determine whether or not you want to pursue an advanced certification. A candidate who is a complete beginner to Azure will be able to take the AZ900 exam and receive the Azure fundamental certification.
- Next currently has job roles. It is best to choose a certification that fits your current job role. A.NET developer might attempt Azure developer certification. If you are new to the technology, you can start with the Fundamentals certificate.
- Then, Your objective. This means you need to have a specific goal for the future. This means that if you are looking to become a big-data architect, you will need to obtain a certification in big data cloud.
We will now discuss the various types of Microsoft Azure certifications.
Microsoft Azure: Certification types
Cloud computing is being adopted by a large number of organizations worldwide. This has led to a significant increase in the demand for experts in this area. Microsoft offers many Azure certifications exams certifications to keep you on track with your business needs.
There have been new Azure certifications for IT professionals, and new Azure role-based Azure certificates were also launched. To choose the right certification, it is important to be familiar with all certifications offered by Microsoft. Below is a list of Azure Certifications.
Let’s start with the Azure Fundamental certifications.
Azure Fundamentals (AZ-900):
Azure Fundamentals certifications demonstrate the foundational knowledge required to use Azure-based cloud services. The Azure Fundamentals, also known as AZ-900, is designed for IT professionals who wish to validate their knowledge on the Microsoft Azure platform.
Next are the Azure Associate Level Certifications.
Associate level certifications are designed to show that you have the ability to monitor, implement, and maintain Microsoft Azure solutions. It also includes key services in computing, storage, and network security for technical and administrative roles. These Certifications are:
- Azure Administrator Associate
The exam has been replaced by a new one Microsoft Azure Administrator Associate (AZ-104) It is now available.
You must have a good understanding of Azure applications, cloud, storage infrastructure, operating systems and cloud. You must also be familiar with the operation of virtualization tools as well as networking components. A basic knowledge of PowerShell and Command Line Interface is also a must.
- Azure Developer Associate
The exam has been replaced by a new one Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure (AZ-204)(is now available.
You must pass the AZ203 exam to be eligible for this position. This exam requires that you have a working knowledge of developing apps and services using the Azure platform’s technologies and tools. A minimum of 1 year experience in the development of solutions using cloud-supporting programming languages.
- Azure Security Engineer Associate
You must pass the AZ500 exam, which is Microsoft Azure Security Technologies. The prerequisites to this exam are that you have knowledge about implementing security controls on Azure. It also covers virtualization, Amazon Kubernetes Service and N-tier architecture. You must also be able to use security tools to protect and recognize applications.
This level will demonstrate solutions architect knowledge in computing, networking and storage. It also includes designing solutions for Azure. These certifications are:
- Azure Solutions Architect Expert
You must pass the AZ303 and AZ304 exams to be eligible for this position. First, the AZ303 exam, which is Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies requires you to have at least one year of experience with the Azure platform. Basic knowledge of data management, identity security, and IT operations is required.
The prerequisites for the AZ-302 exam or Microsoft Azure Architect Design exam are identical to the AZ-303. To be eligible for the AZ304 exam, however, you must pass the AZ303 exam.
- Azure DevOps Engineer Expert
You must pass the AZ400: Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions exam to be eligible for the role as Azure DevOps Expert. Candidates must also have knowledge about Azure development and administration. You must also be able to implement DevOps practices in configuration management, building and testing with Azure technologies.
The next step after learning the basics about Microsoft Azure’s certifications is where to begin!
Which Azure certifications should I start with?
There are many certifications available depending on your job role. The Azure Fundamentals certification is recommended for anyone new to Azure. You must pass the AZ-900 foundational exam to be eligible for this certification. The AZ-900 exam serves as a stepping stone to the expert and associate level Azure certifications.
Let’s now see why this is a good idea for anyone looking to get into the world Azure Certification.
How to get into the AZ900 Exam
Microsoft AZ-900 exam is helpful for the people who do not have a technical background but have a basic knowledge of the cloud concepts can apply for this. This exam covers the basics of cloud concepts, core services, pricing and security, as well as privacy and trust.
How to prepare for the Microsoft Azure Certification
This is an important part because you will spend most of your time in preparation. Therefore, it is essential to have a plan to pass the exam. It is important to use the best study materials and resources available. Many websites offer solutions to this problem. That is to say, they provide unique study resources with a bulk of practice test questions to help you crack the exam.
Microsoft provides learning resources and training paths to help you pass the Azure certification exam. This information will help you to better understand the process.
Learning Paths for Microsoft Azure
Microsoft offers a variety of learning paths to assist you in completing your certifications. These include:
- First, let’s talk about the Microsoft Learning Platform It is. It is The best resource for information regarding the exam. These can be accessed easily on the Microsoft Azure Certification page. You can then select the certification that you would like to see.
- Next, Microsoft Documentation. This will allow you to understand the basics of Azure. You will also learn about the various scales of Azure services.
- Anschließend folgen Sie. Instructor Led Training. These are online training and learning sessions that are led by expert instructors. These are also available as on-demand classrooms, where you can schedule the classes to suit your needs and then study.
- Finally, Join the study groups .These groups will help you prepare for the exam. Study groups are a great way to stay connected with people working in the same field. You can also share your questions and doubts in this group.
Most importantly, there are various Microsoft Azure tutorials that are available for providing expert-level knowledge. These tutorials will provide you with detailed information on the exam, including important concepts.
Microsoft certification takes a lot of dedication, hard work, determination, focus, and determination. Microsoft Azure certification will assess your technical skills and offer many opportunities for you to apply. You should also try to gain practical experience in the area of certification you are applying. To help you get the information you need, you can seek expert guidance from training providers such as Azure Training.
Where can I learn Azure in Bangalore?
If you really wanna learn Azure, you should join Edureka’s Azure training in Bangalore. They offer the best training online with live instructor-led session.