You might have been thinking about trying out trading crypto or dabbling in stocks and shares, yet it does seem a daunting arena to enter, especially if you have zero trading experience. Fortunately, there are brokers that support private traders, providing them with a wide range of services.
Here are some of the services/features you can expect when you register with a leading Australian trading broker.
- Full support – Your broker has exactly the same goals as you, to make you money by trading and a top platform hosts a huge library of learning-to-trade resources. You can learn at your own pace and the broker recommends a structured approach when learning about trading shares, think of your broker as a loyal partner who has a winning history. Live chat is available during regular working hours, where an expert is on hand to answer any questions you may have.
- Secure trading platform – When you register with a leading Australian share trading broker, you have access to the top share trading platform that enables real-time trading. Of course, there are global markets and there are Australia-only markets and they are open at specific times, when you can trade in real time.
- Top level cyber-security – All platforms are protected with bank-grade cyber-security protocols, so you don’t have to worry.
- Ownership – When you work with an award-winning broker, you always have a Holder Identification Number (HIN), which is all the proof of ownership you need.
- Minimal fees – A leading Australian broker would have low fees, especially for transactions less than $100,000, which is another reason to join the best broker and get exclusive access to domestic and global share markets.
- Huge learning resource library – All beginners have to start with basics and an award-winning broker gives you unlimited access to the best resources to help you become a successful trader. Structured learning is advised, as this takes you through complex processes and as you progress, you can implement that new knowledge.
- Access to demo accounts – Rather than trading with real money, all novices should create demo accounts and we all know that practice makes perfect! Once you feel that you are ready for real trading, set up an account and you are good to go! Demo accounts allow you to become familiar with the many powerful features at your disposal and as you gain more experience, you will feel more confident.
The first thing to do is visit the website of an award-winning trading broker, where you can learn more about trading shares, then when you are ready, open a demo account and start your long learning journey to becoming a successful online trader with the full support of a leading Australian broker. Many Australians trade shares with the support of a leading online broker and there’s no reason why you can’t join them.