Contacts are vital for working for any professional, organization, and even personally. In case you are an Outlook user, you must be knowing how difficult it gets to access your contact once you are away from the desk. To avoid such restrictions, we will explain how you can sync Outlook contacts to Samsung android phone. By doing this, you can conveniently call, text, or drop media to your contacts without needing Outlook.
“I am an Outlook user and I work one on one with our clients. Now, since most of our work is done through emails, I am facing problems getting their contacts when I am out of the office. So, I am planning to shift them all to my Samsung android phone. Also, I am short of time so how can I perform this migration fast?”
In this blog, we will explain to you a manual and a direct expert method that can help you sync your contacts.
Sync Outlook Contacts to Samsung Android Phone
First, let us discuss the smart way to sync contacts. A Samsung Android smartphone supports contacts in vCard (or VCF) format which is a virtual business card file. Since Outlook does not produce a vCard file, we need to go for PCVITA Outlook to vCard converter tool. This software will export all contacts from Outlook to vCard & then you can import those vCards to your smartphone.
Features of the Software:
- Sync multiple contacts with your Samsung in a single attempt.
- Can sync corrupted, orphaned, damaged PST/OST contact files.
- Will quickly scan the contacts before adding them to the tool.
- Supports all versions of MS Outlook and vCard i.e., 2.1, 3.0, 4.0.
- Preserves the metadata and data integrity during conversion.
- Syncs all contact attributes from Outlook PST with Samsung android.
Manually Sync Outlook Contacts to Samsung Android Phone
The manual procedure is much more complex and requires some technical knowledge for you to execute it. Also, it is not a direct method and will involve more than one application, and is a bit lengthy. Manually if you try to sync the Outlook contacts, you may face certain restrictions like you will be required to map the custom fields manually. Also, Outlook limits the fields that you can match so not all options will be provided.
Part1# Export a CSV File from Outlook
- Launch MS Outlook and click on the File button.
- Select Open & Export & then choose Import/Export.
- Choose ‘Export to a File’ > Comma Separated Values.
- Select the folder of contacts to sync with Samsung.
- Browse a location to save this file in your system.
- Map the custom fields and click on Finish.
Now, it will create a CSV file. Read further to sync Outlook contacts to Samsung android phone.
Part2# Upload the Contacts to Google
- Go to contacts(.)google(.)com/.
- From the left panel, click on Import.
- Now, select the CSV file you created and import it.
Part3# Sync Contacts in Samsung
- Open your android phone & go to Settings.
- Choose ‘Clouds and Accounts’ & select Accounts.
- Select the Gmail account you just uploaded contacts to.
- Tap on the Sync button & choose Sync Now.
Done! This will now successfully sync Outlook contacts to Samsung Android phone. However, if you have any corrupt or damaged PST file which is not supported by Outlook, this method will not work. In such cases, you can lose your contacts forever. Therefore, using the software recommended is the best way available.
Read More: How Technology Has Evolved NEMT Industry?
In this blog, we have explained to you the two best methods to sync Outlook contacts to Samsung android phone in detail. We have provided the merits and demerits of every procedure provided and users can choose the one that suits their needs the best. The PCVITA Outlook to vCard converter also permits you to convert the Outlook contacts to nine more formats that cover up the majority of the applications ever produced in the market. Needless to say, it is quite versatile and solves all of your contacts’ problems.