Mywifiext login provides you with access to setup the wi-fi extender manually. To perform this task, you will have to open the web browser which has been recently updated. Enter the Mywifiext.net in the URL address space and follow the steps for Mywifiext.net login.
- Open the web browser on your computer. It can be any; Internet explorer, Firefox, Mozilla or Safari in the case of Mac.
- Open Mywifiext.net address by entering in the address space. Press ‘Enter’.
- If the page doesn’t load, then try entering the same address in another web browser or update the browser to the latest version.
- You will find the login screen on the front screen of your computer. Enter the default username and password of your range extender. The default details are ‘Admin’ and ‘Password’.
- After login, you can perform the setup, change the SSID or password of existing range extender or modify other settings of extender the instructions of which will be displayed on the screen respectively.
If the default details don’t work, then no need to get worried, just confirm it from the service experts available round the clock.