Dos and Don’ts of Massage of Massage before Treatment
Take a shower Before Massage
Do Use Restroom Before Massage
Drink Enough Water
Avoid Eating Heavy Meal
Don’t Take Caffeine
Don’t Work out Before Treatment
Don’t Shave Before the massage
Things to Consider During the Massage
Post Treatment Precautions
Types of Spas
No doubt, “How to Find Spa near Me” is an important matter to focus on but before that, you need to find out types of spas as it will help you to choose the most suitable spa-type as per your requirement.
Mineral Springs Spa
Ultimate Guide about Orchard Road Singapore
Shaw House: Everything about IMAX at Lido
Palais Renaissance: A Pinch of Luxurious Lifestyle and P.S Café
Far East Plaza: Singapore’s Best Reply to Bangkok’s Platinum Mall
Orchard Central: The Tallest Shopping Mall in Singapore
Orchard Gateway: The Best & Only Library in Orchard Road
China Town to Orchard Road
- If you are staying somewhere in China Town, then you can reach to Orchard road by using these different ways.
- At ChinaTown, take the North-East Line that goes to Dhoby Ghaut station.
- Move to the North-South Line and get a train that goes to Jurong East.
- , Get off at Orchard station.
- Little India to Orchard Road
- If you are coming to Little India, then you can reach to Orchard road this way.
- At Little India MRT station (North-East Line) get a train that goes to Harbourfront.
- Alight at Dhoby Ghaut
- Relocate to the North-South line and get a train that can take you to Jurong East.