There is an enormous increase in the number of eCommerce stores sprouting out in the digital business world. This thing has inflated the level of competition, and business leaders, every then and now, are coming up with effective marketing strategies to set their eCommerce store apart from their competitors. If you also own an eCommerce store, then you must have experienced the taste of the intense competition. To make your business survive and thrive in the digital market, you must gain the ability of fast decision making, and in this eCommerce analytics tools can help you out.
With the right eCommerce analytics tools, you can track each of your customers, how they interact with your website, what elements on your web page make them stay on your website and whatnot, and many other related details. With social media analytics, you can easily gather data from all your social marketing platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc. and analyze the same to get valuable insights. These insights will help you foresee the coming market trends so that you can make the right decision at the right time.
If you are looking out for the best eCommerce analytics tools for your business, then here we are mentioning some of the best ones.
- Google Analytics: Google Analytics is one of the widely-used analytic tools in the data-driven market. It offers you in-depth information on your website’s traffic like from where your customers are coming to your digital doorstep, how long they stay on your website, what pages they stay more on, and much more. This data can help you learn what exactly your customers want so that you can meet their needs effectively. By integrating the tool with your online store, you can track all your sales and improve your marketing strategies to get more and more customers to your business.
- KISSmetrics: KISSmetrics is a comprehensive eCommerce analytic solution that provides you information with which you can effectively boost your customer retention rate. It provides you detailed information regarding your targeted customers and how your marketing strategies are performing so that you can make decisions that will help your business thrive in the online world.
- Piwik: Another analytics tool that offers functions similar to Google Analytics. You can install this software on your server and get started with tracking all your eCommerce conversions and their site data like a pro. With Piwik at your end, you can monitor multiple sites in one go, set up custom dashboards, and track the flow of customers in real-time.
- Mixpanel: This tool helps you focus on your sales so that you can significantly boost your conversion rate. It also offers features for the app and mobile tracking. Mixpanel, when backed with basic developer experience, can help you create multiple segmentations in reports that help you provide a clear view of your data.
- HumCommerce: It is a trending eCommerce analytics tool that states how your customers are interacting on your website. The tool tracks your customers’ behavior to line down reasons why they are or not making a purchase. It boasts a number of features like a customer session recording, custom reports, heatmaps, and eCommerce sales funnel. The tool helps an eCommerce store owner to boost their conversion rate and add more to their goodwill and revenue.
- Crazy Egg: The tool will help you collect all your customer data effectively. You can use the heat mapping tools to see different customers’ behavior on your web pages, like scrolls and clicks. This way, you will be able to see what actions your visitors perform on your web page and what elements are grabbing their attention and whatnot. With Crazy Egg, you can go beyond basic analytics and see how your website impacts your customers’ buying decisions.
These are the reliable and valuable analytics tools that can help you set your online store on the path of growth and success. These tools will help you get a bigger and clear picture of your target audience and how they interact with your website so that the same can be used to add functionalities to boost the conversion rate. If you are not investing in any of these tools, then you are losing more money than saving.