To Score 95% in the CBSE Class, 10 Board Exam is a dream for many students. Moreover, many students do their 100% to achieve their goals. However, just hard work is not sufficient to climb this mountain. It would help if you did smart work along with hard work.
The CBSE Class 10 Term 2 Board Examination will start in the next few days, and by now, students must have taken their CBSE Class 10 Term 1 exam. So you have an idea about how the exams are going to happen. It is time to assess yourself, find your weaknesses, and prepare yourself.
In this article, we will help you with the last-minute exam strategy and how you can score more than 95% marks in the board exam.
Best five tips to get more than 95% marks in the Board exam
1. Make a new study schedule
For your CBSE Class 10 Board exam preparation, you must have a tine table. Nevertheless, now, when you have given your preboard exams, you just got a clear picture of where you need to put some more effort and which subject is sorted. As per that, please make a new study schedule and follow it religiously.
We believe in you that you are putting your best effort into preparing for the board examination. You need to do a bit more subject-wised focused study. Have a proper sleep, get up early in the morning, have a proper breakfast, and then study and drink water.
2. Stick to your syllabus
It is ok to study from different-different resources. Still, when the board exams start in just a few days, you need to focus on cbse class 10 syllabus and NCERT Books because most of the questions will be asked directly picked from NCERT Books.
CBSE prescribes NCERT for all grades I through XII. Most questions asked in the examination are from NCERT or are similar to the NCERT questions, except for some that may seem very difficult. In any case, all questions on the CBSE exam are specific to the topic covered by the NCERT.
3. Solve sample papers and at least 10 previous year question papers
Try to solve as many sample papers as you can. Solving Sample Paper will boost your confidence and help you to evaluate yourself. If you want to score 95% marks in the CBSE Class 10 board exam, you must solve five previous year question papers class 10.
CBSE also release sample paper for all subjects a few months before the commencement of the actual exam. These papers are suitable for assessing yourself and finding your strength and weakness. They also tell you about the marking scheme released by CBSE and the new typography of questions introduced by CBSE.
4. Work on your weakness
Solving so many sample papers and giving mock tests will give you an idea of your weaknesses and mistakes. Start correcting these mistakes. Challenge yourself to strengthen your basics and turn your weaknesses into strengths to be 100% ready for the exam overall. These efforts will help you get the score you want on the exam.
5. Do not use too much social media
Disconnect from social activity and say goodbye to all social media portals where you spend most of your time. This time should be devoted to careful research and preparation, as your future depends on this period. Give your mind a rest if necessary. However, free time activities that are mentally exhausting can begin during the exam.
6. Surround yourself with positive and confident people
You are afraid of board exams because many people have told you that it is challenging. You will feel more scared when your friends tell you that they are afraid or do not think they will do well in board exams. Try to avoid those people, be with whoever inspires you and motivates you to do better every day.
Now I am going to tell you some tips and strategy How you can score good marks subjectwise in CBSE Class 10 Board Exam:
Subject Wise Tips to Get Good Marks in CBSE Class 10 Board Exam
1. CBSE class 10 board preparation tips for science
As per CBSE’s new guidelines, CBSE has deleted some chapters/topics from the Science syllabus. So it is essential to understand the changed syllabus thoroughly. Practice the previous year’s question based on the latest syllabus.
- In Physics, “Electricity” has more weightage, followed by “Magnetic Effective of Electric Current.”
- In Chemistry, ‘ Carbon and it’s Compound’ has more weightage, followed by ‘Periodic Classification of Elements.’
- In Biology, the highest weightage is given to ‘Heredity and Evolution’ and ‘How do Organism reproduce.
- Biology has the highest weightage followed by Chemistry and Physics.
- The updated exam pattern contains ‘Case Study-Based Questions’ and ‘Short Answer Type Questions.’ Focus on application-based questions.
- The summary of each section should be thoroughly memorized. Create a flow chart that succinctly remembers concepts and can be modified in a short time. Study ncert solution for class 10 science.
- Using flashcards can be a quick memorization technique.
- Practice Solved in Examples and problems given at the end of the chapters.
- In physics, formulas should be tabulated so that they solve numerical problems whenever needed, using easy-to-remember, accurate symbols.
2. CBSE class 10 board preparation tips for maths
- Review the rationalized curriculum with the updated exam pattern and marking schemes.
- Practice NCERT questions and Exemplar problems again and again. If you are stuck at any point while solving maths NCERT Book takes help from ncert solution for class 10 maths. In these NCERT solutions, the questions have detailed explanation.
- Solve subjective type questions, and it will give you an idea of how to solve any problem step-wise.
- Solve Basic and Standard Mathematical Examples within a specific time limit.
- The Most Important Chapters are Quadratic Equations, Arithmetic Progression, Circles, Surface Areas, and Volumes.
3. CBSE class 10 board preparation tips for social science
- If you like facts and stories, you will love social science. But for many students, it’s a challenging subject. In social science, you have to study facts and concepts both. So it’s advised for students to clear their concept by repeated reading of NCERT textbook and ncert solution for class 10 social science. Try to relate the concept in an interconnected way.
- At the start of the exam, allocate time for each section (History, Geography, Economics, and Political Science). You have to understand maybe some sections take some extra time. But each section has equal weightage.
- To get more than 95% marks in the board examination, you need to practice a lot. Try to solve CBSE Class 10 Social Science Sample Paper just like the board exam and assess yourself according to CBSE marking scheme.
- Practice map-based questions from Geography and History.
4. CBSE class 10 board preparation tips for English
- Reading Comprehension: Read the questions carefully before attempting. Don’t be nervous if the passages are long or contain complex vocabulary. Depending on the question, information that is not relevant is skipped, and the flow of thought is understood to find the most appropriate answer.
- Writing: Study the format of a letter properly and maintain a formal tone and expression. Avoid using fancy, verbose writing styles. Adhere to a comprehensive, clear, and logical style of argumentation. For analytic paragraphs, use comparative syntax when creating reports in bar charts, pie charts, and so on. The report’s conclusion should be written in clear words, without the use of flashy quotations or idiomatic expressions.
- Grammar: Practice editing, omission, tense-based interval questions, subject-verb agreement, prepositions, and other parts of speech. Don’t worry about punctuation or spelling errors. Sentence conversion problems require careful practice in dialogue conversion format and the writing process.
- Literature: Write short answers in one paragraph and long answers in two or three paragraphs. You should focus on the value and ignore the writing accuracy. Do not include unnecessarily long chapter summaries when writing your answers. It is enough to understand the gist of the question.
- Practice with the sample paper to become familiar with the latest exam pattern and learn time management. Sample Papers increase student readiness for the exam by giving you an idea of the many questions you can expect from the CBSE Class 10 Second Term Examination.
- Solve the question paper with a strategy that suits your exam writing style. Always start with the questions you are most confident in. It will boost your confidence. If you’ve covered the significant section of the question paper, move on to those that require more time to read.
5. CBSE class 10 board preparation tips for Hindi
- Study the syllabus and sample paper carefully. It’s essential to plan your exam preparation strategy and be clear about how you will attempt the question paper.
- Read the chapter carefully, paying attention to the tone of the chapter, mood, theme, and character traits of the speaker to answer with subjective clarity.
- Critical evaluation of poetry and instruction is required. Connect to the core ideas and messages that are passed through the chapter.
- Solve the previous year’s question paper to develop time management skills and writing accuracy.
- Write answers and practice solving grammar problems. Write an essay every day and try to solve as many problems as possible.
- Practicing the model questions is essential for the CBSE Class 10 Term 2 Exam. Sample Papers will help you assess your progress and identify areas lacking your preparation. Mock tests are helpful during the revision phase.
Achieving more than 90% in all CBSE Class 10 Board exams is undoubtedly not easy. You have to be dedicative, persistent, and hardworking. So what are you waiting for? Prepare your schedule and your study program and start preparing today by following these expert tips with ncert solutions for class 10.