HostGator is one among the most important and hottest hosting companies within the world. they provide shared hosting, VPS hosting, dedicated servers, and managed WordPress hosting plans.
Read our detailed HostGator review to seek out out if HostGator is that the right choice for you. In this detailed HostGator review, we’ll put their promises through our testing process. Following are the areas we’ll look into:
- Reliability: Will your website be available 24/7/365 with none downtime?
- Performance: how briskly will your website load on HostGator? we’ll run our own performance tests to research this.
- Customer Support: ready to “> are you able to determine their customer support? Will you be able to easily get help when needed?
- Features: Do their features assist you easily create and manage your website?
- Pricing: Do they provide the simplest pricing in industry? Are there any HostGator deals which will prevent money?
Bottom line: Want to skip the details? To outline, we found HostGator to be a reliable and customer friendly hosting service. Their 24/7 customer support is among the simplest .
That’s why we’ve added HostGator together of the simplest WordPress hosting companies.
Let’s jump to the more detailed parts of our HostGator review. this may assist you to find out if HostGator is true for your website.
HostGator was founded in 2002 and grew quickly to become one of the most important hosting companies within the world. you’ll credit the monstrous growth to their great shared hosting plans, reliable web hosting, and quality customer service.
Today it’s headquartered in Houston, Texas, and hosts over 8 million domains. they need 850+ employees that provide round the clock support and service businesses of all sizes.
Pros and Cons of HostGator