Are you always on a hunt for something sweet that is healthy too? We know it isn’t easy to find but hey, why not make a healthy dessert at home! We bring to you fuss-free dessert options that are full of flavor and extremely healthy! These desserts are sugar-free and are very easy to make. With these recipes, you and your family can binge on a delicious dessert without worrying about getting fat.
Here are the Healthy Dessert Recipes
Peanut Butter Banana Muffins
These muffins are gluten-free and are a perfect solution to your sugar cravings. The best part is that you can have them whenever you want! It can be your breakfast, your mid-noon snack, or your post-workout snack!
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a muffin mold made of tin and grease it with oil. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, add peanut butter, eggs, honey, vanilla extract, and bananas. Mix them well until they are combined. Add oat flour, baking powder, and salt to the bowl. Add the chocolate chips (as many as you want)!
- Scoop the muffin batter that you prepared and fill the greased muffin cups with it. Bake for about five minutes at 400°F, then, without opening the oven door, turn the oven temperature down to 350°F and bake them for another 15 minutes.
- Remove the muffins from the oven and let them cool completely.
And voila! You can buy healthy Peanut Butter online and your Peanut Butter banana muffins are ready before you know it.
Two simple ingredients like honey and almond will make a cake so tasty that you will not be able to forget! It is a wholesome recipe that is easy to make for your family. So, enjoy a perfect family time together!
- Set the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a pan with cooking spray. Put parchment paper on the bottom and spray it as well.
- Process 1 cup of almonds in a food processor till they are ground. Beat 4 egg yolks, 4 tbsp honey, 1 tbsp vanilla extract, baking soda, and a pinch of salt in a large mixing bowl. Add the ground almonds and mix them well until combined.
- Beat four egg whites in another bowl until it is foamy, white, and double in volume. Now, gently mix the egg white and nut mixture until they are combined.
- Pour the batter into the pan that we prepared.
- Now bake the cake for about 25 minutes. Once it turns golden brown, insert a fork and check if it is baked properly. Let the cake cool down in the pan for 15 minutes.
- You can remove the cake from the bottom of the pan by gently sliding a spatula between the cake and base.
- Carefully transfer the cake to a serving platter. Top the cake with a generous amount of honey and sprinkle with thinly sliced almonds.
You can buy natural Honey Online for this delicious recipe and have a flavourful experience!
Yogurt Fruit Parfaits
A Yogurt parfait sounds fancy, but can you believe that it is effortless to make! The Yogurt Parfait is an extremely healthy dessert option for people with a sweet tooth. It’s fresh, full of fruit, crunchy and creamy at the same time!
- To get started, you need to take a handsome amount of cream cheese and gently beat it until it’s smooth and lump-free. Gradually beat in yogurt.
- Combine blueberries, raspberries, bananas, grapes, strawberries (whatever you like) in a bowl.
- Pour half of the fruit mixture into parfait glasses. Now, pour half of the Yogurt mixture into the same glass. Repeat adding layers till the brim. Top with nuts for that extra crunch!
Sweet Potato Cinnamon Brownies
Try making these Sweet Potato Cinnamon Brownies at your home, and have a tasty and healthy time! This recipe is a winner and there’s no doubt about it!
- Preheat the oven to 345°F.
- Add flour, cocoa powder, a pinch of cinnamon, baking powder, and salt together in a bowl. Now, take a food processor and add sweet potato, honey, olive oil, and vanilla extract and puree all of them together. Gradually mix both the prepared mixtures together.
- Take another bowl and whisk egg whites until they are fluffy. Then, fold egg whites into the batter gently.
- Grease the baking pan with cooking spray. Then, Pour the batter into the pan and place it into the oven. Bake the brownies for about 20 minutes and insert a fork to check if it comes out clean. Finally, take the pan outside the range and cool it down for about 30-40 minutes.
- To prepare the icing for your brownies, you need to add cream cheese, honey, cocoa powder, and cinnamon. Refrigerate the mixture.
- Take the brownies out from the pan and cut them into pieces. Now, wrap the brownies with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- Serve the brownies with the icing that you have prepared. Gently spread the icing on the top of the brownies, and have an incredible bite!
Your healthy and mouth-watering brownies are ready!
A tasty yet healthy dessert is everyone’s dream, and that is why we picked out the best recipes that will make you happy without adding extra kilos. These dessert recipes are so healthy and yummy that you will ditch sugary desserts forever! From brownies to cookies to cakes, these healthier desserts will get you through any sugar cravings. Try these super healthy and yummy dessert recipes, and we are sure that you will not be disappointed!