- First, you need to land on a web browser and head over to the booking link from its search bar.
- Tap on the “Plan my Travel” option from the top of the booking link and select any one option from a one-way, round trip or multiple trips and proceed further.
- Proceed to enter other travel details like date of travel, the number of passengers traveling along, arriving and departing cities, etc and tap “Next”.
- Choose the flight from the list of flights that is suitable according to your requirement by tapping on it and then select your seat after selecting the class.
- Moving on, you will now be required to enter personal details like name, contact number, date of birth, etc and tap “Next”.
- Now you need to select the mode of payment and enter payment details and confirm it.
- The confirmation of Air Canada Reservations will be given on the email that you entered at the time of booking.
So, to book a flight with Air Canada, you can refer to the reservation steps above and get the confirmed seat. However, if you require any further help then you can contact the Air Canada customer service number. This customer service number is 24/7 active to help passengers on various platforms.
What types of classes are available with Air Canada and its flight change process?
Air Canada provides outstanding services in all the distinct classes available on its flight. However, the in-flight, as well as the on-ground amenities you can experience with Air Canada completely, depends upon the type of class you have booked. Apart from that, Air Canada further grants permission to every passenger for making some desirable changes in their booked itinerary eventually. Therefore, more comprehensive details about the classes available on flight as well as the Air Canada flight change is explained thoroughly on this page.
What are the classes available on Air Canada flight?
Air Canada’s flight cabin majorly comprises three distinct kinds of classes. Each class of Air Canada provides world-class facilities as per the booking fee paid by the passenger for it. More specific details about the various Air Canada classes are described below one by one.
- Air Canada business class seats are larger with extra leg space and easily reclined into making a flat bed
- Business class passenger can enjoy delectable food menu and full-service bar on board
- Business class passengers also receive many other amenities on flight such as complimentary blanket and hot towel
- Priority check-in and boarding facility is provided to the business class passengers
Premium economy class:
- Premium economy seats are larger and more comfortable than the normal ones with ample of leg room space
- Premium economy class passengers can access hundreds of entertainment channels on the 38 inches touch screen
- Welcome drinks are served on the Air Canada premium economy class with a delicious hot meals for the best dining experience on board
- Additional facilities like a full amenity kit, headphone etc. is given to premium economy class passengers while on board
- Air Canada economy class passengers receives all the necessities for a comfortable journey
- Seat are comfortable with a touch screen TV attached to it where passengers can enjoy hundreds of music and movies
- Light snacks and a satisfying meal is available on boar for the Air Canada economy class passengers
- Other amenities like pillow, blanket kits are available by paying very nominal charges
Air Canada Flight change policy
- Changes made within 24 hours of booking incur no cost.
- After 24 hours additional charges should be applied as on the Air Canada flight change policy.
- For Economy class, Additional fare vary between $75- $88.50.
- Flex fare $50- $59.
- Plus fare: the cost of the fare difference, if there is one.
- Up to one hour prior to departure
- Domestic: $75 on Firm fare; $50 on Flexible fare
- International: $200 on Firm fare; $200 on Flexible fare
- On Freedom fare, there is no fee in addition to the fare difference for domestic or international flights.
Therefore, the significant details about the various classes of Air Canada as well its flight change process is explained above in the most appropriate manner. However, you can also communicate with an Air Canada representative for receiving other service details by contacting its customer service department.