Here is our list with the top Forex brokers in philippines. All of these brokers are trustworthy, offer low fees, and offer an excellent education for traders. We tested 160+ Forex brokers that cater to Philippines clients. This includes all brokers regulated under the Securities Commission of philippinesand Labuan Financial Services Authority (LFSA).
Lower trading costs mean greater profit potential. To ensure that new traders are properly supported, we also check the quality of their market analysis and educational section. These are the top trading platforms in Philippines for 2021.
- FXTM – Philippines Best Forex Broker
- OctaFX – Best Platform Options
- Tickmill – MT4 Broker With the Lowest Trading Fees
- XM – MT5 Broker With the Lowest Spreads
- AvaTrade – Best Mobile Trading Forex App
- Capital.com – Best Education
- FP Markets – Best ECN Prices
- HotForex – Highest Leverage Market Execution
- Oanda – Most Trusted Forex Broker
- Pepperstone – Best ECN Trading Execution
How to Choose the Best Forex Brokers in Philippines
International brokers can accept clients from almost all countries. However, Philippines traders may have different trading conditions and regulatory oversight. We need to be able to fully understand the account conditions of Philippines clients so that we can find the best Forex broker.
We opened an account to test the broker’s trading platform. After reading the educational materials, we deposited 250 USD and traded it. We created all sorts of problems for customer service, read through the client agreements and checked how long it took us to withdraw our money. We tested:
Broker Regulation: Forex brokers are monitored by regulators to ensure they act ethically and legally. Some regulators are more effective than others, including ASIC and the FCA. Although the Securities Commission Philippines (SCM), is improving its regulation of brokers and licensing internationally-recognized brokers, only a small number of brokers are currently regulated by the SCM.
Account supervision: Many brokers are overseen by several international regulators. It is crucial that you know which regulator will oversee your trading account if you are a Philippines resident. Internationally regulated brokers often open trading accounts for Philippines residents. These accounts are not covered by the SCM, and can expose you to fraud, bankruptcy, and unfavorable trading conditions, such as a lack or negative balance protection. Despite this, the SCM doesn’t offer better protections for clients than some of these offshore locations.
Forex Brokers in Philippines
Broker Trading Conditions and Prices: Forex brokers with higher trading costs will usually have tight spreads and low minimum deposits. Execution of trading should be quick and without intervention. Brokers of Forex should publish spreads and execution policies, as well as a list listing all CFDs that are available to Philippines traders. It is common to see trading conditions and availability of negative balance protection changing depending on the country where a trader resides.
Broker Education and Analysis: Brokers must offer novice traders a well-structured and coherent trading course, along with a demo account. Brokers should provide detailed market analysis to identify trading opportunities and offer a complete learning experience. Although all materials are available in English, very few Philippines brokers offer the same information in Bahasa Philippines.
Best Forex Brokers in Philippines
Broker Trading Platform: Brokers can either have their own platform or offer support to a third-party platform like MT4, MT5, and cTrader. Some brokers can do both. Forex traders tend to prefer a particular platform, so brokers that have multiple platforms are more likely have the platform that a trader needs. The availability of platforms can vary depending on where you live, so we did some research to find out which platforms are available in philippines.
FXTM – Philippines Best Forex Broker
FXTM was founded in 2011 and is regulated by the UK FCA and FSC in Mauritius. It offers trading in Forex, commodities and metals as well as stocks and indices. FXTM’s Advantage Account requires a minimum deposit 500 USD. Spreads start at 0 pip and there is a 4 USD commission. FXTM also offers a Micro account with a minimum deposit of 50 USD and spreads starting from 1.5 pip. This is more appealing for beginners. FXTM Invest CopyTrading is one of the most popular in the industry. This scheme allows traders without much experience to choose a Strategy Manager whose risk profile matches them and copy their trades.
- InvestmentCopyTrading: Clients have the option to copy trades from Strategy Managers whose risk profiles match theirs.
- offers a lot of training material including webinars and videos. There is also a searchable glossary with new vocabulary that can be used to assist new traders.
- offers videos on analysis topics and advanced chart-reading techniques for traders who are experienced.
- FXTM is one of few brokers that offers weekend support. This allows new traders to set up their accounts on weekends.
TickMill – MT4 broker with the lowest trading costs
Tickmill, a MT4 broker, was founded in 2014 and is regulated by Labuan FSA philippines. The Classic Account has wide spreads, but no commission. The Pro Account offers variable spreads at 0 pips with a 4 USD round turn commission. This is one of the lowest industry commissions. There is also a minimum deposit of 100 USD. Tickmill has added support for MT5 to its platform, as well as Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin trading options for crypto traders.
- All Philippines traders have access to Islamic accounts
- Trading major currency pairs is free with Islamic accounts.
- VIP Accounts with lower commissions (down from 2 USD per turn), but a minimum balance for 50,000 USD
- AutoChartist and Myfxbook are excellent trading tools for MT4; they also offer a subsidised VPS.
OctaFX – Best MetaTrader Broker
It was founded in 2011, and offers support for both MT4/MT5 trading. supports trading on 32 Forex pairs and 5 commodities. 10 indices and 5 cryptocurrencies. In Bahasa Melayu the OctaFX website offers two types of account and an unlimited demo account. The MT4 Micro Account is a Micro Account that has fixed or floating spreads and no commission. It also requires a minimum deposit of 100 USD. The MT5 or Pro Account has floating spreads that start at 0.2 pips and no commission. It also requires a minimum deposit 500 USD.
- All types of accounts can have Islamic trading accounts.
- Traders with 500 USD Balance get a free AutoChartist
- All accounts are eligible for copy-trading
- Philippines clients receive constant updates on competitions and bonus offers.
XM – Lowest Cost MT5 Broker
XM was founded in 2009 and is one of the best-regulated Forex brokers. It offers CFD trading on Forex and stock CFDs. Spreads start at 0.6 pips and minimum deposit is 50 USD for the XM Ultra Low account on MT5. There is no commission. XM Philippines is well-known for offering low-cost Islamic accounts, low trading costs, and quick execution on the MT4 as well as MT5 platforms. All types of trading, including algorithmic and scalping, are allowed.
- All Philippines traders can use Islamic trading accounts.
- philippine lowest cost Islamic account – No extra charges for MT4 and MT5.
- The XM Ultra Low account requires a minimum deposit of 50 USD. Spreads start at 0.6 pips and there is no commission.
- All accounts follow a zero-requotes execution policy. 99.35% of XM Orders are executed in less that one second.
AvaTrade is the Best Mobile Trading Forex App
AvaTrade’s new AvaTradeGo mobile application offers Philippines Forex traders an intuitive and easy mobile trading experience. AvatradeGO features a sophisticated dashboard where traders can view educational videos, contact customer support and place orders. You can place orders, set price alerts and create watchlists. Also, you can view live prices and charts. Avatrade has the best spreads for commission-free accounts with minimum deposits of 100 USD. They also have a 0.9 pip on the EUR/USD.
- Support team for local Philippines customers
- Maximum leverage 400:1 and protection against negative balances for all Philippines traders
- Integrated Trading Central dashboard for all traders
- AvaProtect Tool Traders have the option to purchase temporary loss protection. Profits are retained by the traders, while losses are refunded.
FP Markets – Best ECN Pricing
is an ASIC-regulated broker that offers ECN pricing and trading on multiple instruments. FP Markets offers both the MT4 and the MT5 trading platforms. Professional traders can also use the IRESS platform.
FP MARKETS FEATURES
- Minimum deposit of $100 USD for both the Standard Account AND the Raw Account
- Raw Account Spreads Start at 0.1 Pips (EUR/USD), and 6 USD (RT).
- Traders Hub: Training for beginners, including videos tutorials and trading courses.
- Trading Tools: Get a free Autochartist, VPS service, and the Traders Toolbox
HotForex: Highest Leverage Market Execution
HotForex was founded in 2009 and is based in Cyprus. It offers trading in Forex, commodities, and indices. All trades are posted to the market directly. Leverage is available up to 1000% on the Micro Account, where a minimum deposit of 5 USD is required. All Philippines traders can open Islamic accounts on any of the six HotForex accounts, including Micro Account. Islamic traders are allowed to keep open positions for up to 7 days without incurring additional charges.
- All 6 account types allow for Islamic trading (swap-free).
- Tight spreads starting at 1 pip on Micro Account
- For professionals and beginners, detailed market analysis. Includes daily market news, trade analysis and outlooks.
- Toll-free telephone numbers are available for customer support 24 hours a day
OANDA – Most Trusted Forex Broker
OANDA, an American multi-service financial firm founded in 1997, offers Forex data services to institutions and retail CFD trading via the MT4 platform. It is regulated by seven top-tier national regulators, including the FCA and the Monetary Authority of Singapore. OANDA’s Standard Account does not require a minimum deposit or leverage greater than 200:1.
- There are three accounts available on the MT4 platform: a Zero-commission Islamic account, a Core Account with tight spreads and a CoreAccount with low spreads.
- Spreads for Standard Accounts begin at 1 pip on EUR/USD. All accounts offer hedging, scalping, and automated trading.
- A range of tools available for MT4, including access to Autochartist, the MT4 Help Center and other helpful resources
- OANDAConnect App: Allows you to access Dow Jones market analysis as well as market news sentiment.