Whether you’re a working mother, a stay-at-home dad, a college student, or simply want to supplement your income, doing some extra work from home can help.
Many work-at-home scams can be found with a quick internet search. They entice you to work with them by charging you upfront fees. However, they are simply defrauding you of your hard-earned money.
I know you’re looking for some legal ways to make money from home that aren’t rip-offs. So, after scouring the internet for hundreds of work-at-home opportunities, I’ve compiled a list of the 10 most legitimate ways to earn money online free fast and easy.
Some will only earn you a few dollars per month, while others, depending on the amount of time you have to invest in them, can become powerful moneymakers.
Continue reading to learn about some of the best ways to have passive income online. You might even come across something you’ve never heard of.
Best of luck!
10 Legit Ways to Earn Money Online Free Fast and Easy
1. Test Websites For $30 an Hour
Have you ever gone to a website and thought about how bad or good it was? You can now be compensated for sharing your ideas.
Simply go to a website, click around, and you’ll be paid. Owners of new or updated websites pay you to test their sites.
For example, for an hour of User Testing, you can earn nearly $30. The following is how it works:
For each 20-minute video you complete, you will be paid $10 via PayPal.
UserTesting compensates you for visiting websites or apps, completing a set of tasks, and documenting your findings.
Your screen, as well as your voice, will be recorded while you visit a website. Apple, Microsoft, Adobe, and other Fortune 500 companies are among their clients. How about a few bucks for sharing your thoughts?
For a complete list of companies that will pay you to test, go to how to make quick money from home testing websites.
2. Freelance Writing
One of the most popular ways to earn money online free fast and easy is through freelance writing. Many successful freelancers can earn 50 cents to a dollar per word on average. Some people make even more!
Of course, it doesn’t begin that way. You need to work on your portfolio and résumé, and so on. I’m sure you’re aware of this if you’re interested in writing. I wouldn’t recommend going down this road just for the money if you’re not interested in writing.
It takes commitment and time, but if it’s something you enjoy, it can be extremely profitable. Let’s talk about how to make money doing what you love, assuming that’s what you want to do.
Before you begin contacting all of these freelance writing companies, you must first establish a web presence. You must have a blog (in my humble blogger opinion, of course).
Alternatively, you could simply have an online portfolio. To get started, even a LinkedIn profile will suffice.
3. Start Blogging
Look, there’s an article about making money online that doesn’t mention blogging… oh wait, it’s right here.
First and foremost, I’m a blogger, so it would be remiss of me not to mention it; more importantly, it’s a legitimate source of income. It’s the least obvious option on this list, but it’s very doable, and it’s also the most entertaining.
I enjoy blogging, and I know a lot of other people who do as well. So, let’s talk about how to make money blogging and what it entails.
Blogging necessitates patience, perseverance, and self-discipline. It could take a year or more of writing every day before you start to see any money from it.
There are exceptions to the rule, but based on my interactions with other bloggers, it appears that spending one or even two years building your blog, brand, and authority before making any serious money is fairly common.
Some argue that you can make money without a lot of traffic, and while this is true in some cases, you’ll need a lot of website traffic to start making money from a blog, which takes time. Once you’ve reached that point, there are a few options for monetizing your blog and earning money:
- Advertising – This is by far the most traditional method of monetizing a blog. It’s also becoming the least popular option. You can either sell advertising space directly on your site or join a service like Google AdSense or Media.net. In either case, you won’t make much money from ads until your daily views reach the thousands.
- Affiliates – You can promote other people’s products and services through affiliate networks like FlexOffers and Bluehost Affiliate Program. You simply place a link or a banner on your page, and if someone clicks through and purchases the product/service, you are paid a percentage. You should choose products that are specific to the category of your blog. Once you have traffic to your blog, this is an effective way to make money.
4. Freelance Editing and Proofreading
Freelance proofreading and editing are a natural extension of freelance writing. Although not every writer is born with the ability to edit or proofread, the two skills frequently go hand in hand.
After working with several different editors, you may have an understanding of the skills and responsibilities required for the job. Then it’s just a matter of finding the right editing opportunity.
Started as a news editor when I was young. Looking for part-time or project-based copywriting work. If possible, please use existing free writing arrangements. For example, if one of your freelance clients uses contract editors to clean up the writer’s work, talk to them about taking on these responsibilities.
Once your customer base has exceeded the existing customer base, you can take a look at online job boards like Upwork.
5. Sell Your Stuff
The online selling market has been growing steadily since the invention of online auctions. Many people are interested, but they don’t know where to begin.
There are still many ways to earn money online free fast and easy, whether you’re selling something you already own or buying and selling like a store. Before we begin, here are some general guidelines for selling anything online:
- Sign up for a PayPal account – If you’re doing business online, you’ll want to open a PayPal account if you don’t already have one. It’s the industry standard for receiving and disbursing funds in an online business.
- Take some good photos – Some of the options below don’t require you to take the picture and sell the product, but if they do, make sure you take a clear picture that distinguishes your product from the competition. If you plan on taking a lot of photos, create a small “studio-like” area in your home with a backdrop and proper lighting to make your photos look more professional. Of course, you’ll need a good camera as well.
- Be truthful – If you’re selling used items, be upfront about any dents, scratches, blemishes, and other flaws. This will help you avoid a lot of problems and keep your reviews positive.
- Make a good profit – It’s that simple. Customer service is important whether you’re selling on a small website or starting an online store. You’ll want to get those positive reviews and establish a good reputation. Respond to inquiries, complaints, and concerns. If possible, provide a guarantee.
If you stick to those rules, you’ll be successful in online sales.
Regardless of their financial situation, anyone can achieve financial freedom.
Use the suggestions above to get on the road to financial independence and toss your money worries out the window. You must take a disciplined approach to your finances if you want to live a life of financial freedom for yourself and your family.
Following the simple tips above are a great way to earn money online free fast and easy to work for you so you can spend less time working and more time living!