Visitor visa 600 allows people to visit Australia for a holiday or recreation, to visit family or friends for a stay up to three or six or twelve months. Visitor visa subclass 600 may also be used for other short-term non-work purposes. The visitor visa subclass 600 is a temporary visa and available to all passport holders who are outside Australia and want to apply for a visa to visit Australia.
This Visa has four streams:
· Tourist Stream: This visa is for the individuals who want to travel to Australia for holidays, recreational activities or to visit friends and family.
· Business Visitor Stream: This is for the people who want to travel to Australia for business purposes including making a general business or employment inquiry, negotiations or participating in a conference.
· Sponsored Family Stream: This visa is for the people who want to visit their family and sponsored by their relatives to come to Australia.
· Approved Destination Stream: This visa is for people from the People’s Republic of China who is travelling in an organised tour group.
With this visa you can
- visit family or friends and explore Australia as a tourist
- You can study or train for up to 3 months in total on this visa
- make general business or employment inquiries
- take part in a conference, trade fair or seminar
- enter Australia with your approved tour group
How long you can stay
This is a temporary visa. You can stay for the period or dates specified on the visa. The length of the visa can be determined by the purpose of your visit. These things might be considered when determining your stay, it includes:
- how long you want to stay
- why you want to stay in Australia
Visa can be granted with one entry or multiple entries. If your visa granted multiple entries, you can leave and re-enter Australia on the visa while it is valid. It is a condition of this visa that you don’t stay in Australia for a total of more than 12 months in an 18-month period. You can’t stay in Australia longer by extending this visa. You must apply for another visa.
You can’t include family members in your application. A separate application must be made for each member of your family, including those listed on your passport.
You can be inside or outside Australia when you apply for the visa, but not in immigration clearance.
If you applying for visitor visa subclass 600 from within Australia, you must be in Australia if you apply for the visa. If you apply form outside you must be outside Australia when you apply and when they decide your application.
Tourist Stream: 75% of visa applications in 20 days and 90% of applications in 28 days
Business Visitor Stream: 75% of applications in 11 days and 90% of visa applications: 18 days
Sponsored Family Stream: 75% of visa applications in 42 days and 90% of applications: 61 days
Approved Destination Stream: 75% of visa applications in 1 day and 90% of applications: 4 days
Your application might take longer to process if:
- you do not fill it correctly
- you do not include all the documents properly
- Visa application can’t process if you don’t pay the correct visa application charge.
Visa 600 is very popular in tourist, backpackers and business professionals. Due to its popularity visa subclass 600 is high in demand, ISA Migrations & Education Consultants can help you in this to find a visa. For more information contact Migration Agent Perth today.