There was a time when we always need to visit a doctor’s clinic or hospital physically to get a consultation. But now the time has changed. One can get online consultations from doctors while sitting in their house or anywhere in the world.
The facility is quite useful for those who have a hectic lifestyle and do not have enough time to visit the hospitals. People with disability who cannot come to clinics can also get advice from doctors without any difficulty with the help of online mediums.
Cases of Asthma, joint pain, cervical, skin disorders, diabetes, and other disorders are becoming very common. To treat these ailments Ayurvedic treatment is the best & safest approach.
There are a number of hospitals that provides Ayurvedic treatment for diseases. One may directly visit them or can book Ayurvedic online consultation also.
What exactly is Ayurveda?
Ayurveda is a holistic and traditional approach that has been used for centuries to get relief from several health issues. Natural herbs are used in such a way that helps to reduce pain and boost immunity. As it has no side effects on our health, so it is equally useful for all people.
In Ayurveda, only natural herbs and spices are utilised in such a magical way that aids to provide relief to the patients. People always give priority to Ayurvedic treatment as they are pain-free and provides root-based results. The main motive of Ayurveda is to make the earth a better place to live in by reducing the pain of various ailments using our ancient healing techniques.
Nowadays, the facility of online Ayurvedic treatment can also be availed from a number of hospitals. To know about how to book Ayurvedic online consultation and the hospitals where such facility is available then this article will prove very useful for you.
How Ayurvedic Online consultation can help you?
No doubt, the facility of Ayurvedic online consultation is helpful in several ways. It is less time-consuming, hassle-free, and removes geographical boundaries all over the globe. This facility is useful for people who are disabled and aged. They use advanced modern tools for communication and provide information about the disease as well as its suitable treatment.
Benefits of Opting for online Ayurvedic consultation
No geographical edges
Now, there are no more territorial boundaries for anyone across the whole world. Anyone sitting in any corner of the nation can get online treatment from anywhere in the world.
Best for people with disability or elders
Opting for Ayurvedic online consultation is the best option available. It minimizes physical interactions and anyone who is on a wheelchair, handicapped, or facing difficulty while walking can take advantage of this service.
No more waiting
One can opt to book Ayurvedic online consultation if they are looking for hassle-free treatment. The timings, date and other details are already mentioned while booking, so one can come and get their treatment on their turn without any trouble.
Time-saving and convenient
Another benefit of Online Ayurvedic consultation is that it is less time-consuming and more convenient. One can book their appointment 24*7 at their convenience.
It is very easy to book ayurvedic consultation. One may call or email to book an appointment. All the necessary information and guidelines are mostly available on their websites & social media platforms.
You can also book the consultation by directly calling them.
Top 5 Ayurvedic Hospitals where you can get Online Ayurvedic Consultation?
1. Dr. Sharda Ayurveda
The clinic has been founded by Dr. Mukseh Sharda in 2013. They use Ayurvedic practices that include herbal medication, lifestyle modification, dietary changes, and other natural ways to deal with disorders. The clinic is capturing worldwide reach through its online mediums and other facilities. It is the first choice of numerous patients because Dr. Sharda Ayurveda provides root-cause treatment with no side effects. Every day number of patients are getting relief from their chronic diseases.
Why choose Dr. Sharda Ayurveda?
- Use of Natural herbs: They use Aloe vera, Ginger, Thunder God Vine, Holy basil, Turmeric and other useful herbs to treat ailments. These herbs are easy to find and everyone can rely upon their use.
- Clinically approved medicines: All the Ayurvedic medicines available are given after approval.
- No side effects: Ayurvedic treatments and medicines have no bad effects on the body as no harmful chemicals or substances are used.
- Both online and offline services are available: One can visit the clinic directly or may choose to book Ayurvedic online consultation facility to consult the doctor at their convenience.
- Individual interaction: Every patient of Dr. Sharda Ayurveda is handled individually. The experts first study the existing symptoms and condition of the patient and then provide a suitable treatment.
The whole process of an Ayurvedic doctor online consultation
- First, you have to call on the numbers mentioned on the website of Dr. Sharda Ayurveda.
- A health expert from the team will answer your call and will ask about your details. The details generally include name, address, age, gender, city, disease you are suffering from, and it’s present and past conditions.
- After that, they will share the details with an expert doctor who is specialized in that disease and fix your online appointment.
- As per your arranged schedule, you can have a direct conversation with the doctor through a call. You may ask your questions, tips regarding what to eat and what to not, or any other health concerns. The doctor will revert with suitable advice and suggestions.
2. Jiva Ayurveda
Jiva Ayurveda renowned Ayurvedic chain of clinics in India founded by Dr. Partap Chauhan. The doctors here use natural practices to treat the disorders. The huge experience of doctors and the use of Ayurveda have resulted in relief for numerous patients.
Why choose Jiva Ayurveda?
- Online Ayurvedic Consultation: Any person can get advice from the doctors of Jeeva Ayurveda through online mediums just by making a call.
- Offline appointments: One can also visit the clinic to consult the doctors and get their advice.
- Delivery of Medicines: You can order medicines online and the delivery will be done to your doorstep in a stipulated period.
3. Kerala Ayurveda
Kerela Ayurveda wellness center is a part of Kerala Ayurveda academy that offers Ayurvedic services like lifestyle guidance, Panchakarma, and health consultations as per your needs.
They offer a wide variety of traditional Ayurvedic bodywork treatments for deeper healing, detoxification, relaxation, and rejuvenation.
Why choose Kerala Ayurveda?
- Ayurvedic medicines: A variety of medicines are available at this hospital in which herbs and other natural elements are used as ingredients.
- Online consultation: The clinic has also the facility of online consultation through which one can get advice from an expert even while sitting in their house.
- Easy to get medicines: It is very easy to get delivery of medicines as they will be delivered to your house.
4. The Ayurvedic institute
The Ayurvedic institute was founded in 1984 in Santa Fe, New Mexico by Vasant lad. They provide ancient & traditional Ayurvedic therapies for a better living. As a science of self-healing, it helps to improve the quality of life.
Vasant Lad, with more than 40 years of experience teaches others why & how to adopt Ayurveda to treat their ailments.
Why choose The Ayurvedic Institute?
- Training programs for Ayurvedic studies: A number of programs are available for the students to make them aware of the use of herbs, yoga, and meditation. People are encouraged to add Ayurveda to their regular life to avoid health issues.
- Online Consultations: You can book Ayurvedic online consultation and can get all the necessary information about a disease along with its causes and most effective remedies.
- Panchkarma: To remove the toxins from the body and strengthen your immune system the institute also provides the facility of Panchkarma.
5. Dr. Vaidya’s
Dr. Vaidya’s: New-Age Ayurved provides holistic and Ayurvedic health solutions. They are providing relief to many people.
All the products provided by them are passed by a number of quality standards and have no bad effects on health. At the end of the day, their goal is to see people leading the healthiest possible lifestyle.
Why choose Dr. Vaidya’s
- Proper Guidance: Proper guidance is provided by the experts of Vaidya’s to their patients. What to do and what not to do, helpful home remedies and yoga asanas are also shared to minimize the factors of the disorders.
- Delivery of medicines: The medicines can be delivered to your address if required. The delivery is done with proper packaging and security. This facility is quite useful for those who do not have much time to go and buy medicine at the medical stores.
- Ayurvedic online consultation: One can consult the doctors of Dr. Vaidya through online means. It is almost similar to physical interaction. The doctor calmly listens to your problems and after a proper analysis gives you suitable suggestions.
So in a nutshell, we can say that Ayurveda has immense power to heal disorders in the best effective way. People always consider these Ayurvedic hospitals because they provide root-based results and aim to minimize the factors causing pain. If you are suffering from any type of health issue, these hospitals must be your priority.