Unique selling propositions – Acronis Cyber Cloud
Protection for any workload by Acronis Cyber Cloud
Streamline your data protection efforts using just Acronis Cyber Cloud. We support Windows and Linux servers and VMs, eight major hypervisors, PCs, Macs, iOS, Android, Oracle Database, SAP HANA, Microsoft on-premises and Office 365 apps, and G Suite.
Unmatched storage options
Comply with business requirements and industry regulations by choosing the right storage for your needs. Backups can be stored on-premises, in the secure Acronis Cyber Cloud Storage, public clouds, or via a local storage provider.
Forget about implementation hassles. Acronis Cyber Backup Cloud is a turnkey, all-in-one BaaS solution, with almost no requirements or special prerequisites for customers. Only a lightweight backup agent is needed for installation.
Simple pricing with no upfront costs
Eliminate expensive equipment and backup software purchases. With Acronis Cyber Backup Cloud, you can protect your systems and data at an affordable, predictable, monthly rate.
Intuitive, self-service web console
Enjoy our solution’s web-based, touch-friendly console to access backups and restore files wherever and whenever it’s needed. You can execute basic tasks without having to contact MSPs.
Proactive anti-ransomware protection
Defend your files and backups from ransomware. Traditional backup software is vulnerable to attacks that can delete backup files. Acronis Cyber Backup Cloud shields them with the backup industry’s first artificial intelligence-based anti-ransomware technology.
Key Features for End-Users – Acronis Cyber Cloud
- Local and cloud backup for hybrid protection
- Off-site backup to Acronis Cyber Cloud Storage
- Acronis Active Protection guards against data loss due to ransomware attacks
- Full image and file-level backups
- Backup of Windows servers/desktops/ laptops, Linux servers and desktops, and Mac desktops/laptops
- Office 365: Microsoft Exchange Online, OneDrive for Business, and SharePoint Online
- G Suite: Gmail, Drive (including Team Drives), Calendar and Contacts
- Application-aware backup and recovery of Microsoft Exchange, SQL Server, SharePoint, Active Directory, SAP HANA, Oracle Database
- Backup user-data on iOS and Android devices
- Agent-based and agentless backup at a hypervisor level for VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V, Virtuozzo
- Agent-based backup for RHEV, Linux KVM, Citrix XenServer, Oracle VM Server
- Bare-metal recovery to any platform locally or from the cloud
- Acronis Instant Restore achieves RTOs of mere seconds by starting Windows or Linux backups directly from storage as a VMware or Hyper-V virtual machine
- Acronis vmFlashback for much faster, incremental restore of VMs for VMware ESXi and Microsoft Hyper-V
- Granular recovery of selected files, folders, volumes, or a complete system
- Cryptomining protection
- AES-256 encryption of backups in transit and at rest
Reference – The Post City
Manage Objections – Acronis Cyber Cloud
O: I don’t trust the cloud. Acronis Cyber Cloud isn’t secure.
The cloud is as secure as your company’s network. Customers’ data and metadata are encrypted at all stages with AES-256 encryption. Management is protected with even stronger 2048-bit SSL encryption.
O: I’m happy using Google Drive Microsoft OneDrive / Dropbox. I do not need backup.
Free cloud storage is simply not a backup. Backup protects open files, applications, and operating systems so you can restore to bare-metal in the event of a disaster. It also protects data on a schedule, with no manual copying required.
O: I already back up my data on tapes. Why should I switch to the cloud?
75% of SMB companies with tape backup experience tape failure each year. Acronis uses its own Tier-IV-designed data centres, which have been trusted since 2010.
O: My systems never crashed and never will.
5% of hard drive drives (HDDs) die in the first year – so for your five servers with four HDDs in each, one will fail soon. Can you afford to lose data? Acronis protects you from an inevitable crash.
O: I will just reinstall and reconfigure everything.
How long will that take – Hours? Days? What will be the impact on employee productivity and how much revenue will the company lose? Acronis reduces your recovery times from days to hours and minutes. And with Acronis Instant Restore – to seconds!