QuickBooks designed by Intuit is a wonderful accounting mechanism that offers many advanced features to handle most composite financial and accounting related information for small and midsize businesses, freelancers, and accountants etc, moreover it is noticed so often that the users might encounter certain technical faults while operating QuickBooks. In today’s article, we are going to discuss one such error namely as QuickBooks Error 6144 82.
What is QB Error 6144 82?
QB Error Code 6144 82 generally occurs because of inappropriately configured system settings and any irregularities in the Windows registry.
Prime Causes For QB Error 6144 82 Are As Follows
Now let’s take a look at some of the major responsible causes for Error 6144 82.
- This error occurs If multiple times opening QuickBooks on the single system.
- Because of internet security or Firewall related settings.
- When QuickBOoks.TLG (Transaction Log File) or .ND (Network Data) files are corrupted.
- When permission to share the company file is not set up.
- When downloading corrupted QuickBooks.
- When QuickBooks program files get damaged due to a virus attack.
Troubleshooting Steps On How To Fix QB Error 6144 82
For Setting the User Permission, Adhere to the steps as mentioned below:
- Firstly, select the Company tab in QuickBooks
- Now just click on the Users.
- After this, click on Set-Up Users and Roles.
- Then, type the password to get the information.
- Now from the user list, choose the username.
- Now after completing this process, change the role as per the requirement.
Windows Error Repair Tool
- Firstly download the Windows application tool.
- Now after downloading it, do launch and then install the application tool.
- Now to identify errors and deviations, Click on Scan Now.
- Then to fix all the errors, Click on Repair All
Hopefully, with aforementioned steps, you must be able to resolve QuickBooks Error 6144 82. If these techniques do not resolve your error, then contact us at 1-844-908-0801. and resolve your concerns. Our experts are available 24/7 to support you.