Hemorrhoids, widely known as piles, is nothing but a collection of vein and tissues. When some vein and tissue become swollen and inflamed, it forms piles. It is found either inside or outside the anus. Hemorrhoids vary in size, kinds, and nature. On a scale of I to IV, hemorrhoids are tested and treated. 1st and 2nd stage is curable through regular medicine. Usually, it needs surgery in the 3rd and 4th stages. This delicate disease requires care and patience. One may face complications even after the surgery. Therefore, go for the very best piles treatment in Kolkata. None shares your pain except an expert.
Prime Reason For Piles
Excessive Pressure in the lower rectum is the root cause of piles. Blood vessels in the rectum stretch under pressure and form pulse through swelling or bulging. Primarily, these conditions occur due to:
- Chronic diarrhea
- Straining at the time of stool passing
- Anal intercourse
- Sitting for too long
- Chronic constipation
- Lifting heavyweights
There is a high risk for women to get piles because it forms due to an unusual strain around the rectum.
Aging plays a crucial role in developing Hemorrhoids. Most cases of hemorrhoids are noted among people belonging to the age group of 45-65.
Anal intercourse brings hemorrhoids of worse kinds. It can also worsen the existing one.
Primary Symptoms Of The Disease
The symptoms of piles are not very hard to understand. It is very crucial to recognize, on the first hand, for a quick treatment. Usual signs of piles feel like this:
- One may feel a lump around the anus. It will be hard and possibly painful too. Sometimes, hemorrhoids contain coagulated blood. These are identified as thrombosed.
- If the feeling occurs that the bowels are still full even after passing the stool, it may be the initial stage of piles.
- The anus will feel red, sore, and itchy.
- Excessive pain occurs right after passing the stool.
Dos And Don’ts
Piles are curable, and you can accelerate your healing by abiding by some dos and don’ts.
- Intake fluid: An adequate amount of fluid intake can help a lot with piles. On the other hand, it controls constipation too.
- Fiber-rich diet: Fibre-rich diet soften the stool. So, once can quickly get rid of the pain in the piles caused by a hard stool.
- Warm bath: To relieve the pain, one must take warm baths or sitz.
- Weight-lose: It has already been discussed that obesity is one of the root cause of piles. Therefore, losing weight is necessary to cure piles.
- Exercise: Weight-losing and physics exercise are internally connected. Without physical movement, one cannot get relief from the piles.
- Do not carry heavyweight objects.
- Sitting for a long hour invites the complications of hemorrhoids. So, if you’re associated with a job that requires sitting for long hours, take breaks periodically and walk around.
- Sitting in the toilet seat may cause this disease as that creates pressure on the anus portion.
- Straining too much for passing stool can be harmful also. It swells the vessel that may end up causing piles.
Treatment For Piles
As hemorrhoids have become a usual problem nowadays, there are several remedies for the disease. Go for a piles clinic in kolkata that provides all three treatments.
OTC medicines are mostly prescribed in case of hemorrhoids. Suppositories, ointments, and pads work effectively.
Rubber band ligation is the only option to get rid of hemorrhoids in a non-surgical way.
Surgery of piles known as hemorrhoidectomy is the complete removal of the lump.
All these treatments find their way according to the seriousness of the disease. Therefore, consulting a professional is of the utmost need at first.