“As of now, I am using Outlook 2013 and there are bulk MSG files, which are been saved in my local drive. I need to move all of these bulk MSG emails to my Outlook account for quick data access. But, I am not aware of the method to move multiple mails from Outlook MSG to PST format. Can anybody help me out to convert these bulk MSG emails in the Outlook PST file? Waiting for a quick response”
MSG is a file format, which is supported by MS Outlook and Exchange that saves the message information including different attributes such as recipient, date, message body, sender, and so on. In order to access the MSG emails in Outlook application, users need to save the MSG emails to Outlook email application to open and read the data from the MSG file. But, most users undergo troublesome time, when there are multiple MSG emails, which is to be moved to Outlook application. If you are among those users who need to move batch MSG files as PST format. Then, in this post, we described the best suitable solution for the same. Therefore, let’s get started with the different methods to move the MSG mails in an Outlook email client.
Why there is a Requirement to Move Mails from MSG to PST?
- In the case of a large-sized PST file, there are risks of PST data file corruption. So, it is wise to backup PST files as MSG format.
- When there are multiple Outlook emails, it is one of the best options to move the required PST emails in MSG format for quick data accessibility.
- Saving the Outlook emails in MSG file will allow users to stop any kind of data loss problem.
Manual Method to Move Outlook MSG Emails to PST Format
- Launch, MS Outlook, and make a new folder within the Inbox folders or as per your need.
- Rename the new folder and drag all the MSG emails one by one, which is been stored in the local drive to the newly created folder in MS Outlook to export bulk MSG files in the PST file.
- Once all the MSG files are moved, users can easily open and read the MSG messages with the help of Outlook application.
- By this, users can simply view the MSG emails with all the related attributes like contents, attachments, and so on.
Do You Know?
Though, the aforesaid method is a free method. But, it imposes a number of drawbacks, which are mentioned below:
- This method is only feasible when there are a few MSG emails that are to be imported to MS Outlook application.
- In case of bulk MSG emails, users require to dedicate enough amount of time as manually moving every single MSG file to the Outlook email client is no doubt a tiresome task.
- This method is only workable when Outlook is installed on the machine, in order to move MSG mails to PST Outlook.
- This method may lead to data inconsistency and data loss risk if there are emails with the same subject.
Worried after knowing the various consequences of the manual solution? Do not get worried! Simply move to the trustworthy method as described below.
Risk-Free Solution to Move Mails from Outlook MSG to PST Format
Through the MSG to PST Converter software, now users can smartly overcome all the manual drawbacks as this tool is power-packed with various amazing features. It allows users to bulk convert MSG mails along with their attachments to Outlook PST format without any type of error or data corruption. Besides, supporting the conversion process, the software also gives the option to split the PST file into many parts in small file sizes. Moreover, the best part of the tool is also suitable to convert bulk mails from MSG to PST format at once, even without configuration of Outlook application. This automated tool is compatible to run on Windows Operating Systems, including Windows 10, 8.1, 8, etc. to come out with the problem of MSG emails to Outlook PST conversion.
The Final Verdict
In this post, we have clearly mentioned the many workarounds which are concerning the user such as “How to move mails from Outlook to PST”. A user can use the manual technique to export MSG mails from Outlook to PST format. But, with regards to the drawbacks related to the workaround, availing the automated method is always the best choice.