Netflix is a popular streaming service that enables users to watch a number of award-winning movies, TV shows, web series, documentaries, etc. You can also stream the content on your game console, smart TV, mobile, PC, tablet, and Mac. But most Windows 10 users want to know how to download the Netflix application on Windows 10 PC? Follow the directions mentioned below. Perform Windows Store Application Troubleshooter
Make use of the Windows Store app to download the Netflix app. In case it does not work, run the troubleshooter.
- Firstly, invoke the Settings option on your device.
- After that, you should click on the ‘Update and Security’ option.
- Then choose the Troubleshoot option via the left side panel.
- Thereafter, extend the troubleshooter of ‘Windows Store Apps.’
- Now, you have to choose ‘Run the troubleshooter.’
Reset the Application
Resetting the app might fix the download issue. Here is what you need to do:
- Hold the Windows and I buttons altogether over the keyboard to invoke the Settings.
- Thereafter, select the Apps option.
- You should extend the Netflix application then invoke the Advanced options.
- Go to the Reset option.
- In case the issue is still persisting, then proceed with the instructions given below.
Uninstall Netflix and Reboot Cache of Store
- Navigate to the Windows Search on your system.
- After that, input ‘Netflix’ into it and select the OK button.
- Then select the Netflix and right-click on it then select the Uninstall button within the menu of context.
- Hold the Windows and R buttons altogether over the keyboard to invoke the Run section.
- Thereafter, type ‘wsreset.exe’ into it and hit the Enter key.
- Finally, reboot the system.
Perform Script to Delete the Netflix Application and Install it Again
Remove the Netflix app, and try reinstalling it. The process to do so is mentioned below:
- First of all, you have to download the tool/script.
- After that, extract it via the file of ZIP and perform either 32-bit or 64-bit version according to the Windows 10 architecture.
- You should select the option of ‘Get Store Apps’ to permit the utility to reach the of all installed applications list.
- Then choose the Netflix option and select the ‘Remove Selected Apps’ option.
- Later, restart the system.
- Thereafter, go to the Microsoft Store then browse for Netflix.
- Now, attempt to download the application once more.
Often, upgrading the OS fixes download issues. Here is what you need to do:
- Firstly, you have to download the script.
- Then extract the file within the file of ZIP.
- Select the ‘ResetWUEng.cmd’ and right-click on it then launch it as admin.
- Finally, reach the Settings option then choose Update and Security.
- Now, click on the “Check for updates’ option.
Reset the System to Factory Values
If your system has a bug, then resetting the system to factory settings might fix the Netflix download issue.
- Invoke the Settings on your system.
- After that, select the Update and Security option.
- Then click on the Recovery button via the left side panel.
- Now, beneath the section of ‘Reset this PC’, select the ‘Get started’ button.