What is erectile dysfunction?
ED is a condition that affects many people around the world, and is caused when there is inadequate blood flow to the penis. The erection is not hard or firm enough for intercourse. Erectile dysfunction affects a large number of men around the world, and with the right diagnosis, can be cured easily by following the correct treatment. There are numerous erectile dysfunction treatment plans that can be followed, however, oral medication is the most commonly preferred method.
Erectile dysfunction symptoms can be as follows- trouble keeping an erection, low sex drive, inability to maintain a hard erection.
Oral medications are also known as ED pills and are some of the most commonly used drugs that can be prescribed to reverse erectile dysfunction. These pills are very easily available in the market and have a very similar working mechanism, which makes them ideal for treatment plans against ED, especially when patients do not want to consider other remedies such as surgery.
Some common ED pills include Cenforce, Tadarise Pro, Viagra, Fildena and so on. They should not be taken at all without the recommendation of a doctor under any situation.
What is Cenforce?
Manufactured by Centurion Laboratories India, Cenforce 100 mg is a drug used in the treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED). This is also known as the blue pill, as this medication contains Sildenafil citrate, and this also happens to be the generic name of Cenforce. It can be obtained from any pharmacy, local or online if you have a prescription.
How does this drug work on us?
Cenforce 100 mg is a phosphodiesterase-5 (PDE-5) inhibitor, which works by relaxing the blood vessels in the penis, which, in turn, allows for better circulation and thus, leads to increased blood flow to the penis under sexual stimulation, which helps in maintaining a firmer and harder erection for a longer time. This is the working mechanism behind most ED pills.
What are the correct dosage instructions for Cenforce?
The drug should be swallowed as a whole rather than chewing, crushing or breaking it. It should be remembered that this medicine will show effect only under sexual stimulation, so it should be consumed at least 30-60 minutes before engaging in any kind of sexual activity, and should not be taken more than once a day.
Many people take ED pills such as Cenforce or Viagra before engaging in sexual activity even when they do not suffer from ED. This habit can be very detrimental to health.
In case you accidentally overdose on this tablet, consult your doctor immediately.
Cenforce VS Viagra, a comparison:
Both these medicines are both used to treat erectile dysfunction and alleviate men’s health. They also contain the same active ingredient- sildenafil citrate.
Viagra is the brand name for the ED pills produced by Pfizer, while Cenforce is produced by Centurion Laboratories India. In terms of their mechanism, both drugs are very similar since their ingredients are the same.
What are the side effects of this medicine?
Before you start any treatment, you should discuss all allergies and medical conditions with your doctor, so that you can be prepared for any possible side effects. Please keep in mind,these side effects should last for too long under any circumstance. In case they persist over time, consult your doctor, since this can be serious.
- Blurred vision
- Rashes and itches
- Skin lesions
- Increased photosensitivity
- Painful urination
- Dark coloured urine
- Painful erections
- Numb limbs
- Stomach problems
- Nausea and vomiting
Warnings and precautions associated with Cenforce 100:
It is important to be thorough with all the warnings that come with taking any prescription drug. Any strange symptom or side effect should be reported to the doctor, who may recommend dose adjustments or a suitable replacement since this drug is not working out.
- Allergies: inform the doctor if you have any food or any drug-related allergies. In case you end up having any allergic reactions to any of the drug compounds, make sure to inform your doctor.
- Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy (BPH): this problem may occur in patients who have erectile dysfunction. In case you notice strange symptoms, consult your doctor immediately.
- Use in children: ED pills are not supposed to be administered to children under any condition.
- Deformed penis: people who have any deformity in the penile structure should not take this tablet without the doctor’s explicit recommendation, as it may result in permanent impotence.
- Cardiovascular problems: patients that suffer from conditions such as heart blockage, hypotension, and cardiogenic shock should not take this tablet as it can worsen the existing situation. As such, people who suffer from heart problems are advised not to indulge in sexual activities.
- Priapism: taking this tablet under insufficient supervision may result in painful and prolonged erections, leading to tissue damage and impotence.
Some common substitutes of this drug are:
- Bigfun tablet
- Funtime tablet
- Manforce tablet
- Penegra tablet
- Vigora tablet
- Nicogra tablet
- Caverta tablet
- Exigra tablet
- Androz tablet
- Edegra tablet
These should never be self-administered in place of the cenforce tablet, and it is advised to read up about all these since they come with a separate set of warnings and precautions. No medicine can be used in place of another unless prescribed by a doctor. Even the same medicines with different strengths should not be taken interchangeably.
Interaction of Cenforce tablet with other drugs:
Drug interactions are extremely potent and can sometimes be violent, leading to complicating the existing condition even further, in addition to developing harmful side effects. Drug interactions cannot always be predicted, since they work differently for different combinations of medicines, as well as different metabolic conditions. This is why it is vital to let your doctor know if you suffer from any other illness and whether you are taking medication for the same.
The following medicines react violently with Cenforce 100 mg tablets. These should never be combined as they can end up having extremely dangerous reactions.
- Clarithromycin containing drugs
- Atazanavir containing drugs
- Ketoconazole containing drugs
- Nitroglycerin containing drugs
- Clarithromycin containing drugs
Cenforce reacts moderately with the following medications. These can be taken but only upon the recommendation of a qualified doctor.
- Tamsulosin containing drugs
- Dexamethasone containing drugs
- Warfarin containing drugs
- Amlodipine containing drugs
- Terazosin containing drugs
All these above-mentioned drugs, if taken together without supervision, may cause severe allergic reactions. As such, no medicine should be combined unless it is deemed safe. Drug interactions may differ from person to person depending on physical and metabolic conditions, hence some drugs that may react mildly when combined- can end up having violent interactions in some people.
- Is this a habit forming drug?
Ans- No such tendency has been reported.
- Is it normal for my erection to last for very long after taking this?
Ans- in case the erection is too long or painful in any way, contact your doctor at once.
- Will this drug enhance my libido?
Ans- it is not clinically established if ED pills can affect libido.
- Can this drug be taken if I do not have erectile dysfunction?
Ans- no, it is not safe to take this drug simply to experience a prolonged erection, as this can have complicated side effects.
Where to buy Cenforce 100 mg from and why?
You can buy cenforce 100 from Cheap Medicine Shop, where you can avail the best prices and deals on medicines. You can visit our website for more details. Our helpdesk is always open for questions.
We are among the top online pharmacies in the USA and guarantee a pleasing user experience along with free shipping options. All our products are genuine, and we offer doorstep delivery within 2 weeks.