Continue searching for the best perspective to download or refresh the driver for your new CANON printer? This instructional exercise is actually for you at that point. In this post, we will demonstrate you three sheltered and genuine perspective to download and refresh CANON printer drivers. If you are troubling With these steps call CANON Printer Helpline Number for quick support over the phone by expert technicians.
Pick the manner in which you lean toward:
- Download CANON printer most recent drivers from CANON official site
- Update CANON printer drivers by means of Device Manager
- Update CANON printer drivers with Driver Easy naturally (Recommended)
Way 1: Download CANON printer most recent drivers from CANON official site
Go to the CANON Product Support Center.
2) Type your CANON printer model number. Then click the Search icon.
Or you can browse your product.
Choose your operating system under Downloads dialog. Then click Search.
Click Printer Driver under Drivers dialog.
Click Agree to the EULA and Download.
When it’s done, double-click the downloaded .exe file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver on your computer.
Way 2: Update CANON printer drivers through Device Manager
1) Press the Windows logo key + R key in the meantime to open the Run box.
2) Type devmgmt.msc in the container and hit Enter to open Device Manager.
- At that point right-tap on your CANON Printer Device to pick Update Driver Software…
- Click Search automatically for updated driver software.
- Now Windows will detect the update automatically for you. Just follow the on-screen instructions.
Note: If you see the best driver software for your device is already installed message, choose another way to update your CANON printer driver. That’s because sometimes Microsoft might not detect the update for some reason.