The activity of making one’s living by producing or buying and selling products such as goods and services is called business. Business run with a number of customers, suppliers & Retailer Retail is a person who connected with medium or large organizations to supply goods to customers.
Due to tough market competition, it becomes difficult to stand still. Retailers need to offer a multi-product with the level of customers and supplier satisfaction. To have a better understanding of business inflow and outflow Retailers always feel a deficiency of a perfect solution for the business.
According to Quora (Online Website for exchanging Information) The top problems, which Retail Business face are:
- Lack of Employee Continuity: – Retailers generally face the problem of employee discontinuity, which somewhere hampers their workflow.
- Inventory Management: – Managing inventory to keep a track of products sold, remaining stock, product damaged, etc. is essential, but managing everything on own is a complex task.
- Accounting and bookkeeping: – Most of the retailers sometimes forget about their books including revenue generated, daily sales, etc. which leads to business failure.
Therefore, you can outsource accounting of retail business to the professionals who can manage inventory, keep a record of invoices, daily transactions, payroll, etc., in a better way and you can utilize your time well in increasing your customer base and sales.
- Technology: – In the modern technological era, many software is introduced to ease your work. But still, there are many businessmen who use traditional methods.
If your business record has some errors so what happens? Obviously you face loss! Is it fair for your small business? Is the answer no, then you have to think about it your business to make record transparent and accurate. But it is simple, innovation in technology give us a solution to such problems like business software, just choose the best business software such as Point of sale which helps you in:
- Data security
- No labor cost
- Accurate record-keeping
- Quick decision making
- Quick business analysis
- Keeping a record for a long time
eSales Analyst is a perfect POS Point of Sale software used to manage small level businesses. It is essential for success, productivity, accuracy, efficiency and reliability of the business. eSales Analyst (POS) is a retail software and suitable for all types of retail shops for example General Shop, Marts, Bakery, Boutiques, Shoes, Jewelry, Clothes and Stores (Departmental, Medical, Spare Parts, Electrical, Electronic, Sanitary and Hardware, etc). By using this beneficial Virtual Assistant small businesses can grow rapidly and become large, profitable and smart.
For features and free trial visit product website https://esalesanalyst.com/
- Exportable report
- Multi Payment method
- On-boarding and sport
- Multi-user & Multi-Language
- Account Payable & Receivable
- Cash register & Bank Statement
- Purchase & Sales Management
- Stock & Stock Retune Management
- Active & Inactive & Low status of Stock
- Customer & Supplier management
- Bar Code, Cash Drawer, Printer integrated
- Expenses Management
- Profit/Loss Reports
Which business can use eSales Analyst (POS)?
eSales Analyst (POS) is a retail software and suitable for all type of retail shops for example General Shop, Marts, Bakery, Boutiques, Shoes, Jewelry, Clothes, and Stores (Departmental, Medical, Spare Parts, Electrical, Electronic, Sanitary, and Hardware, etc).
eSales Analyst (Point of Sale (POS) also available in Talagang, Chakwal, Mianwali, Bhakkhar, and as well as all over Pakistan.