Are you searching for the top Accounting software available in India for your company? Some accounting software might not be suitable for your company.
There are many accounting software that has made a significant leap from manual bookkeeping to computerized bookkeeping and eventually to electronic accounting.
This is the result of a major change that has occurred that has gone from a standalone business application to apps for mobile devices in the recent development of software.
In the end, the latest generation of accounting platforms that include inventory management, accounting along with payroll, and inventory software is experiencing speed and there is no reason to doubt it.
In the wake of the introduction, the introduction of GST in India accounting software has also had a major impact on the software providers.
Most software companies consider it imperative to change their tax structure in order to be GST compliant.
This urgency led to an abundance of GST software for accounting and sellers throughout India.
Technology today is affordable which is why it is revolutionizing the way that people interact using their gadgets and apps.
Many new businesses have sprung up to offer free software for accounting solutions for managing compliance that is related to GST across India.
It is also possible to gain access to these accounting software systems through your GST Portal when your company has been registered with GST.
As software companies have developed in the past, the demand for online accounting software began massively in India.
Let’s an overview of some most widely utilized accounting software in India.
Top 5 Best Accounting Software in India for Small Business 2021
These are some of the most popular Indian Accounting software.
But they are windows or cloud-based and are not DOS-based traditional systems.
The DOS-based accounting program is well-liked by accountants.
It’s the right time to take advantage of the most recent technologies in the business world and make use of accounting software on the internet.
You can also save time by having access to third-party integration tools like bank statements or automatic GST e-filings.
The accounting systems of today are becoming more automated, instead of manual.
However, it doesn’t mean that Artificial Intelligence, as well as Machine Learning, will render human intelligence obsolete.
What is the role of online accounting systems do in the present?
In reality, it gives accountants access to a variety of real-time information from various sources.
Therefore, it cuts down on 90 percent of their time finding the right data from here and there.
Furthermore, some accounting software is designed for large-scale platforms for enterprises.
They’ve also integrated software solutions that have the full life-cycle of Industry process management.
This means you can start with order management and work through the complete purchase for the payment time.
You could also incorporate your BOM and make use of manufacturing stock journals to produce.
Because of this, the latest technology can be beneficial to businesses as well as individuals to implement online cloud-based accounting systems that are cloud-based in India.
Therefore, we’ve created this list of top accounting software for 2021, and here are a few of the best accounting software options for small companies in India.
1. The real books Best Accounting Software for Enterprises India
- Enterprises and professionals require strong accounting software. Real books are extremely scalable and capable of processing millions of transactions through their platform.
- Real books Accounting Software also comes with many features, along with a business intelligence platform that is designed specifically for small to large businesses.
- Thus, you are able to access all numbers and figures to fulfill your primary accounting requirements including MIS, KPIs, and Dashboards.
- With Real books, you can also get consolidated reports for branches/group companies along with Auto-posting for inter-branch/inter-company entries and define permissions for users for different branches.
- It is, therefore, a small-scale accounting program for large to small businesses.
- This allows businesses with multiple locations to monitor cash flows, dues, and profitability measures in real-time and also gain key strategic information.
- Realbooks’ DMS (Document Management System) within Real books can also allow you to transfer all your bills into the cloud directly or through dropbox.
- and increase productivity within your company by implementing an approval system that allows you to quickly access documents.
- The most important thing to ask is: why you should use Real books?
- The easiest answer to this is Real books is available for free for one person, it is more mobile and is simple to modify.
- Additionally, it has the highest level of security, and all servers are provided by top-of-the-line Amazon Services.
- If you’d like to upgrade, you can pay per month for more users at the time you’ll need it.
USP of books that are real
- Document Attachment for every transaction
- Multiple Branches /GSTIN – Inter-Branch Reconciliation
- High Volume of Transactions – Highly Scalable
- Unlimited Concurrent Users and Unlimited Companies
- Dynamic Approval Workflow
- Very Simple Migration to Tally as well as different Accounting Software (Masters plus Transactions)
- Very High Retention of Customers
2. Books by Zoho: Small Business Accounting Software India
- ZohoBooks is among the top online accounting programs in India recognized for its automated system to ensure compliance.
- The company that owns the product is Zoho which is a multinational company with its operations spread across the middle eastern region, in the US, UK Australia, and India.
- Utilizing Zoho Books, you can manage your finance, ensure your GST compliance as well as automate workflows for business and collaborate across departments.
- The features of Zoho Books. Zoho Books includes accounting tools like receivables, payments inventory, banking, timesheets managing contacts, as well as reports.
- So, Zoho Books is undoubtedly one of the most popular accounting software applications in India with more than 40 apps that can help you scale businesses similar to yours.
- and integrate the accounting program you use with your other apps as your business expands.
- From negotiations to raising the sales order and invoicing Zoho Books handles all accounting tasks, so you can concentrate on the business you run.
- You can also generate GST invoices, calculate your tax obligations and file tax returns directly through linking the GST portal to your accounting application using an API.
- Zoho Books is a full-fledged GST-compliant online accounting software to run your business.
3. Reach: Best Accounting Software for Small Business
- It is a popular accounting program for small and medium-sized companies.
- Reach’s financial program is a robust business application that is hosted on the cloud and used by a variety of businesses across India and across the globe, which allows business applications to work seamlessly.
- Reach is yet another top accounting software available in India.
- The software for business automation is powerful enough to manage 21 different companies from end to the
- It is also one of the accounting software for businesses that is available in the cloud.
- Reach is an integrated accounting program and application that is suited to various roles within an organization.
- Based on Reach Business Automation Software There are several important elements to take into consideration when deciding whether you should think about upgrading to Reach and these include:
- Reach accounting can be customized to fit your company’s needs
- Capture your leads from emails and websites directly
- Order Tracking System to monitor your order
- Customized Invoice that features your brand logo
- Allows multi-currency exchange to convert an amount in foreign currency. Indian currency
- Import option to import from Excel and Tally
- Multi-User Capability Access and Control
- Supports Mobile, allowing reports to be viewed on Mobile Devices
- Manages Inventory
- Show Branch-Wise/ State-Wise profits
- Highly Secure and auto-online backup
- Free Cloud Server
- Centralized Data
- Day End Reporting
- Support 99.9% Uptime on Cloud
4. Quickbooks: Best for Micro Enterprises
- Quickbooks is a product from Intuit Corporation with its Global Offices in 9 countries with over 9000 workers spread across the world.
- With 4.5plus million users around the world, it illustrates how Quickbooks Accounting Software is being widely used.
- Being an accounting online program for small-sized firms operating in India, Quickbooks powers unique features like customized reports, invoices, and online banking.
- Quickbooks can also help you run your company and keep it organized at all times, anyplace, and from any device.
- You can design custom expert invoices and sales receipts, and estimates to deliver in a matter of just a few minutes.
- The feature of integration with online banking lets your transactions and statements be regularly refreshed.
- It is easy to see immediately the results of your business using custom charts and reports.
- Invoice vendors for bills, and only pay them when due, and then schedule recurring payments in order to cut down on time.
- Monitor billable hours for each employee or client and then add the hours to invoices.
- Mobile apps are also available when you sign up to QuickBooks for accessing the information on your smartphone or tablet.
- QuickBooks lets you manage your books through strong roles and permissions. It also lets you allow your accountant to access your books to collaborate seamlessly.
- Unlimited support is provided with answers to your questions and advice on managing your business. It is also known as the most effective accounting software designed for small-scale businesses.
- QuickBooks is among the top accounting software in India.
- For more information about Quickbooks and other Quickbooks products, visit the official website.
5. Zipbooks: Best for Solo Entrepreneurs
- ZipBooks can be described as an extremely well-known online inventory and accounting software that is used in India for businesses that are growing.
- A truly extensible and assimilated solution that can adapt to the needs of your company.
- ZipBooks provides a complete order-to-cash and procures to pay lifecycles as well as other exciting features like CRM.
- If you’re an entrepreneur seeking a cost-effective solution for your company.
- You can avail a free trial to try for 30 Days and determine whether it is a good idea over the long haul.
- Zip books Accounting Software has many features. Zip books Accounting Software includes:
- Multi-User Capabilities
- Access Anywhere, Anytime
- Data Safety
- Highly Secured
- Access Control
- Robust Data Security and Access Control
- Hassle-Free Deployment and Maintenance
- Integrated purchasing, accounting, sales, and inventory
- Completely User Friendly
But, there aren’t options like cheque printing, barcoding, and label printing.
It doesn’t support the current TCS and E-Invoicing capabilities If your company has the threshold of 10 crores, you can move into ZipERP.
For a full demonstration of ZipERP product prices and features, get in touch with us to schedule a demo.